Mike Carpino Ford Inc.

• Mike Carpino Ford Columbus KS

Great people to do business with. Always have time to answer questions. Friendly faces all around

Craig, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We're happy to hear that you found the team so helpful and friendly when you had questions. We hope you continue to choose Mike Carpino Ford, Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Buying and servicing of our vehicle

Always a great experience. Great people. Knowledgeable and very helpful.

Always a great experience. Great people. Knowledgeable and very helpful.

Charles, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We'll be sure to let the team know about your feedback! Safe travels!

• Very Happy

I bought a new Toyota Camry in 2005. It has always been serviced and what little repairs that were needed at Mike Carpino Ford. They have always done a great job and have only tried to up-sell me extras when I actually needed them.

• Good experience

We drove 3hrs to Mike Carpino Ford to purchase a 2010 Ford Rangers. The staff was great, not pushy at all and would highly recommend this dealership.

• Ford F-250

Excellent customer service. Friendly environment. Very comfortable waiting area with refreshments and television.

• Rocky J. Higgins/Owner

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Mike Carpino Ford Dealership is a AWESOME dealership !!!! They go above and beyond on sales and service !!!! Everyone there is very friendly and very helpful. They are also very respectful. They have always answered every question about how to operate all functions of all vehicles and very knowledgeable . Service department always gets me right in and out in a very timely manner.

• Mike Carpino Ford

Found a F150 online. Drew (salesman) was very helpful. I was 5 hrs. away and they agreed to meet me half way. My son loves his truck and I was very pleased with the quality service!

Dirk, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! At Mike Carpino Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Mike Carpino Ford, Inc.

This was a truly outstanding experience. You are treated royally. The facilities are truly outstanding. The final report on your vehicle is well done. I would highly recommend Mike Carpino Ford as a place to take your car for service.

• Mike Carpino Ford experience

We are enjoying the renovations too, Janet! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

They put on new tires & called with a total price before they started. It was also great they gave me a loaner car,while h\they had my vehicle. Friendly staff with a beautifully remodeled store.

• Great Service

As always, I can count on getting the very best service from the Team at Carpino!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the great service that you always receive from us, Amy. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!