Mike Carpino Ford Inc.

• Great Experience

My experience at the Mike Carpino Ford dealership was fantastic. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The car I purchased was ready to go with a full tank of gas when I arrived at the dealership. The buying process was quick and easy, and the employees were there every step of the way with any questions I had. Definitely would recommend! Thank you!

• Very Pleasant

They were very friendly and extremely efficient. My wait time was shorter than they had told me it would be. Very pleased with the service and friendliness.

Lynn, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Oil Change

It?s a great place to get you vehicle service at. I was in and out and they did a fantastic job not to mention the cheap price!

We appreciate your positive feedback, Alex! We're glad to hear that we were able to provide you with efficient and professional service. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Service Dept.

Thank you fellows I was able to get in for oil change & tire rotation very easily and didn't take very long waiting . Thanks so much!!!!

• Awesome!! Ford F 250

I have bought 3 trucks and 1 suv from Mike Carpino Ford. They are excellent to work with and worked hard to get me what I wanted in a truck each time. I would not even think about buying a truck anywhere else. The service after the sale is even better if that is possible. Each of the trucks that I bought I just made a call told them what I wanted and they made it happen at a great price. Thank you Mike Carpino Ford.

• 2015 Ford F 250 , Mike Carpino Ford

I have bought 4 trucks and 1 SUV from Mike Carpino Ford. They were so easy to work with and were able to get me exactly what I wanted at a great price. I would not even think of buying a truck anywhere else. The service is also the top of the line.

• Great service

We got a Chevy at a Ford dealership! Fantastic service, friendly people, nice waiting room.

• Best around!

I have bought many cars and trucks in my life. This dealership is by far the best I've ever dealt with. I don't mind driving past a couple of other Ford dealers just to get to this one. From the sales staff to the service department, you are made to feel welcome and right at home here.