• Gary Simmons

Thank you for your review Gary, I do remember seeing you and Susan having a great time. Car buying should be FUN!!

Susan Fulcher was the salesperson we dealt with when buying our car. She is very knowledgeable of the cars and is excellent to deal with. Always get a great deal when working with her. She got the car we wanted and had it ready when we got to the dealership. Very enjoyable experience!

• Great service

My service experience was a very positive one. Thank you.

My service experience was a very positive one. Thank you.

• Professional, Efficient and Courteous Service

My experiences with Crossroads Ford have been excellent. From the professional sales staff who assisted me with purchasing my 2016 F150 Lariat Supercrew FX4, to the courteous and efficient service staffs, I could not be more pleased!

• Great service

Always friendly, fast, and efficient. Let's me know exactly what my truck needs.

• Great serwvice cclean facility

I purchased an escape the service was excellent. Ramon is one of the best salesmen I have ever met. He is the reason I bought the vehicle.

• Great Service

I am grateful that the dealership is close to me in my area. They have a great deal of knowledge about my older vehicle a 98 Ford expedition. My family has enjoyed this vehicle for some years now and we totally trust Ford services to keep us on the road.

• Hunter W Pegram

First time service at fast service shop ; experience was great . Completely satisfied .

• Mr. Good review

I was treated great and very happy with the process of sale and service of my vehilce. I would advice all my friends to shop with this dealer.

• Crossroads Ford of Prince George

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Though when I arrived for my 9 or 10:00 a.m. appointment and a mechanic quickly ascertained the problem only to learn the required part was not in stock, once it arrived 3-4 hours later and was quickly installed, my 1997 F150 has not run so smoothly in a long time.

• Studet

Monique, we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I really was pleased how everything turned out. I spoke with the sales representative about what I wanted and what I absolutely could not do and he explained hes work history/experience an shared some details and steps to better my situation than proceeded to do what he does best. Next thing I know I'm test driving my new car. The financing part had some hiccups but it all worked out in the end. Glory to god.