Durango Motor Company

337 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2019

Was told by one manager that the yellow paint would be taken care of (all 4 tire wells, & running boards). Since It wasn't part of the price.... We shook on it, and bought the truck, after hours of waiting we were ready to leave, when we spoke to another manager about how to handle the repairs, he YELLED at us and said that he wasn't going to put out any money for repairs/replacement of parts. We rented a car and drove 4 hrs. we had already returned rental, ran credit scores, gave over $6000 in down payments, completed all of the paperwork and still had to drive 4 hrs in the dark. I am happy with the vehicle but not the price, the bright yellow paint, the customer service, and the haggling is problematic. Learned a lesson, a hand shake and someone's word doesn't matter if it's not in writing. We went to a used car lot and got the treatment of a used car lot.

Hi Mamaj, I am sorry to read about your experience. Our General Manager, Tom Ondrako, would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with you about your... experience. Would you please contact him at your convenience? 970-385-4822. We appreciate it and look forward to resolving your concerns. Sincerely, Katherine McKnight Marketing Associate

December 28, 2018

Overall, I try to avoid getting my 2 Toyotas and Ford worked on at Durango Motor Company. The first time I had a new FOB ordered and when I took into... to get it programed, it took them an hour, and after they drained the battery, to figure out that the FOB was bad. Took 2 hours to get 1 FOB programmed. The second time I brought my Ford in for warranty work on my new transmission after it started to leak. They said they did the work, but it continued to leak. I ended up having to drive it 7 hours to a different Toyota Dealer in Denver to get it fixed... turns out that the paint on the bolts wasn't even cracked, meaning they never did the work in the first place. The 3rd time involved getting a simple oil change done with a scheduled appointment time for my 2017 Toyota 4Runner... they let it sit outside the checkin bay for 45 minutes before I took the key back and left. My advice, if you like your car, go somewhere else... either to a good shop in town or a dealer out of town.

I am sorry to see your 1 star review. Our General Manager Tom Ondrako, would appreciate the chance to speak with you in greater detail about your expe...rience. Would you please contact him at your convenience? 970-385-4822. We appreciate it and look forward to resolving your concerns. Sincerely, Katherine McKnight, Marketing Associate

• October 26, 2018

I leased a new Toyota 4Runner. After shopping around several dealerships, once I started working with Kestrel Chaney and Nate Monroe of Durango Motor... Company, I knew I was done shopping. Kestrel explained every aspect of the purchase, the price was competitive, and she drove the new car two hours to my home, presented all the paperwork and drove away in my trade. Truly white glove service. These folks are patient, professional and knowledgeable.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Durango Toyota Team, we are always here when you need us! Congrats on your new 4Runner!

December 27, 2018

We live in Thornton drive 6hrs to dealership, so many things forget to mention on the hood, and scratches. We also found out the hard way after getting... home the tail light socket was broken and was raised by a rag and duck tape. The financial guy was nice, the manager was nice, but typical sales guy will do and say anything to get your money.

Hi Jason, we are sorry to hear this but thank you for letting us know about the unacceptable condition of the vehicle. Our General Sales Manager Nate ...Monroe will be reaching out to you to discuss this further. You may also contact him at your convenience: nmonroe@durangomotorcompany.com or (970) 385-4822. We look forward to resolving your concerns. Thanks again.

December 8, 2018

Jimmy was very helpful, let me know everything I needed to know and had great customer service. Would definitely recommend this dealership. They know what... they are doing.

Thank you for the 5-Stars Skyla, congrats on your new Explorer!

November 25, 2018

First time to purchase from the Used car group. They were very professional and the price and buying process went well. I would recommend them to anyone... I know.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

November 20, 2018

Knew what I wanted and waited until they got it on the lot. The price was fair, and the people are friendly. I enjoyed the process although it was a... bit long, as we have very good credit, seems it could have been quicker on the finance, and had to question the finance rate to get it reduced.

Thank you for sharing your experience, we truly appreciate it. I am sorry to hear the process felt long and finance could have been quicker. We will f...ollow up with our team to improve based on your feedback. We are always here if you need us. Thanks again!

November 19, 2018

Have only ever purchased from a dealer several times. This was one of them and it was a good experience. John Evers was very nice to deal with, was helpful... with information on the car, and was straight forward with no b.s. Would certainly recommend if looking for a good used auto. Thanks.

Thank you for your feedback working with John! We appreciate your business!

November 16, 2018

I was probably lucky to get Alec as my "sales man"! I´m very satisfied with the way he talked and dealed with me, and I appriciated and... enjoyed the time with him very much. All his explanations have been very professionel and if I didn´t understood it, he explained it in other words, so I understood it. All in all an excellent service from him and the complete team which was included to the whole process and if the car that I bought is the same, I will drive it another 10 years! Thank you Alec so far!

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business!

November 13, 2018

The price (not great, but very good) matched what I found online. Only annoying add-ons were nitrogen in tires and minor document fees. An excellent... high end facility. Process took about 2 hours longer than it needed to, but maybe Saturdays are extra busy.

Thank you for your feedback Rick, congrats on your new vehicle!