Durango Motor Company

392 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 23, 2021

I've been in the market, looking for a car that specifically fits what I want. Recently, DMC listed an Acura RSX, which I absolutely loved, and ended up... trying to purchase it. I was contacted by a salesman who was 1. extremely rude to my girlfriend 2. extremely inconsistent, and 3. practically unnegotiable. He was sporadic, unreliable, and extremely rude to us, especially about financing. One of the most unprofessional dealership experiences I've ever had, would NOT recommend for first time buyers, at all. The same salesman reached out to my girlfriend's mom about a Ram 2500, and he LIED about his name, which makes me weary about your company as a whole. If someone named "Eric" calls you, his real name is Sameer Hashash, and I recommend you do not buy from him.

Hi, Jacob! I've just spoken to our general manager, and it sounds like he's had a good conversation with you and gotten things back on track. We appre...ciate your business!

February 13, 2021

I've always been leery of dealerships, buying into the unfavorable stereotypes that are so common. Imagine my surprise to find a former student asking... me if I had any questions about the vehicles on the lot. There was an immediate sense of relief once I realized that I knew the person that I was talking to. As we went through the purchase process each person that we dealt with followed suit. They were solid quality, real people that wanted us to be satisfied and feel good about our purchase. Throughout the process the staff was super friendly, relaxed and it all felt very genuine. My first ever new-vehicle purchase was assisted by a former student, I love it!

Hi, Mike! We really appreciate you taking the time to share this wonderful review. Thank you!

• October 21, 2019

Great dealership! The best sales service and prices that I have found anywhere. They gave me top dollar on my trade in vehicles. I will definitely be returning... in the future!

Thank you, Bud. We appreciate your business!

January 21, 2021

Durango motor company offers excellence in every category. Not only do they prioritize the customer experience, but the sales people are not paid on commission.... It allows the customers to feel like they always wanted when purchasing a vehicle... Important. Nobody wants to shop at a dealer that upcharges their cars just to make an extra buck. GO to Durango motor company if you want nothing but the best!

Hi! Thank you so much for this review, Grant. We appreciate it!

July 29, 2020

John evers was awesome definitely recommend seeing him he got us in and out really fast an we were really happy with our purchase will go back for our... next vehicle

Hi, Jesus! Thank you for sharing this five star review. We appreciate your business!

June 22, 2020

I would like to share a good experience I had last Sunday (Father's Day). I had purchased a 2020 car from Durango Motor Company last August. I live... in another state and was in Durango for the weekend. Sunday I loaded the car at the motel then promptly locked the keys in the car. I called all three locksmiths in town, waited an hour and none of them returned my call. Then called sheriff's office and they said they no longer assist in that. I was stuck. I knew it was a long shot, being Sunday and Father's Day to boot I thought I'd walk the mile to DMC just to see if anyone was around. Luckly one of the managers and his lovely wife was around back. I told them my story to see if they had any ideas. The manager made a few phone calls and had someone on their way in less than an hour. Then his wife gave me a ride back to my car an I was on my way. It is very rare these days to find someone to go out of their way on their day off and help someone in need. Turned out to be a pretty nice Father's day weekend after all. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in this four state area with service like this.

Hi, Ron! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review. Our goal as a company is to always exceed guest expectations and we're proud to h...ear this manager did exactly that on Father's Day. Take care, we'll see you next time you need us!

February 26, 2020

Sales staff worked together to help us find the right vehicle for our needs. We were never under pressure to make a decision and were shown multiple vehicles... that matched our requests.

Hi, K! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review. We appreciate you, and hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.

February 20, 2020

They did a outstanding job with getting me into the truck I wanted! The salesman was very personable!! Thanks so much! Appreciate it all your hard work!

Hi, Tiffany! We are so appreciative of this review, and even more so, for your business. Thank you!

February 13, 2020

I was an out of state buyer. Conan did an excellent job on informing me of the process and gave me all the information I needed about the truck in a timely... fashion. He FaceTime with so I could hear the truck run and drive. Once I decided to purchase the truck, he worked it out to add a back up camera to the “used” truck and rolled it into my loan. I flew from Atlanta, Georgia to Durango, CO for this truck, which I believe I got a fantastic deal on, and he picked me up from the airport in the truck. I drove home (24hrs) and was very happy with the purchase. Thank you Conan and Durango Motor Company for making this a peace of mind purchase and smooth process! Excellent service and would highly recommend you guys to anyone in the market for a good, confident, and great value vehicle! D from Georgia (2007 3500 GMC Sierra SLT)

Daniel, thank you for your business and such a kind review!! We appreciate working with you and hope to do so again in the future!

February 3, 2020

Destiny was so helpful. She drove all the way to Pagosa Springs to pick us up because our car was not drivable. And the buying process went very smoothly.

Lacey, thank you for choosing to purchase your vehicle through us and for leaving us a review. We greatly appreciate your business!