• Service

I have no additional comments to provide - everything went as expected

I have no additional comments to provide - everything went as expected

• 2016 Ford Transit Connect

The staff was very helpful. We needed to have a couple of things added to the van and they were able to get them installed in a timely manner.

• Don Mull

when I walk into Kline Motor they call me by name. Its just like I was one of the family. I am not just a customer but a good friend. We visit and have a good time. They treat me well and explain every thing I need to know about my car.

• Klines Motor Winfield Kansas

Really Happy with service and employees. I know I can count on Klines to fix me up.

• FOCUS 2014

The service department handled everything quickly. I felt I was being taken care of and had no worries. Kash listened and took made me feel at ease about the whole process.

• Dr. Bruce Wells

From scheduling to service every thing was great. During the check it was discovered that the batteries were low on cold cranking amps (which I had suspected) and I got a call asking if I wanted them replaced. Everything went well.

• Kline Motors

Excellent customer service. No pressure sales. Did what they said they would.

Excellent customer service. No pressure sales. Did what they said they would.

• Kline Motors, Winfield, KS

I looked for a while to find a Lincoln MKX that I wanted. I finally found one at Kline's. I live in Wichita but decided the short drive would be worth it as it sounded like what I was looking for. I found Kline's to be honest and upfront when I called to make sure they had the car before I drove down. The transaction went very smoothly and I was very pleased with the dealership and I would definitely recommend them.

• Customer

It was an excellent experience. They even delivered my car back to me. They also washed and vacuumed my car. Thwy are a great dealership.

• Owner

Pat and Jeremy were easy to work with during our last purchase.

Pat and Jeremy were easy to work with during our last purchase.