Countryside Motors, LLC

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(620) 326-7433 (620) 326-7433

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Made Buying a Car Quick and Fun

David was great to work with in buying my new to me Yukon! I found the car via the internet but David made the whole process easy and fun! I never felt like he was just out to get a sale and he accommodated all my silly obsessive requests to check out the car prior to driving down from KC. I would definitely recommend David and Countryside!

FANTASTIC SERVICE !!!

Outstanding service, friendly and knowledgeable sales rep, Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle, lawn mower or atv

Couldn't have asked for a better buying experience

Purchased a new Hustler Fastrak from David Harden. From the first phone call, to taking delivery it was a unbelievably pleasant experience. The new showroom is an excellent step up for Countryside Motors. I'd recommend anyone looking for a vehicle, Polaris ATV/UTV, or Hustler mower to give Countryside Motors a call. Thanks David for everything!

Great car buying experience

My husband and I have purchased multiple cars thru Countryside and have wonderful experiences every time. Great customer service and we are able to shop at home!

Wouldn't go anywhere else but Country Side Motors!

My husband and I bought a new truck and new car as well as a used car and used golf cart from Countryside motors. Each tranaction was better than the last. The folks at Countryside treat us like old friends or family. Sure we have choices ourside of our small town but why would you go anywhere else when we have such a gem right here?! From purchase to service maintance your not going to find a better place for your automotive needs.

Great people, Nice place, reasonable

I went down to Countryside Motors from KC. I talked with Dave in regards to what I was looking for and how much I had to spend, Dave went through his inventory.and showed me what he had available, asked a few more questions and then he made a recommendation to me based on what I had said. I bought that car and still have it. There was no pressure and really nice people to do business with. Thumbs up Dave.

2011 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

We purchased our Chevy 2500HD truck from Countryside late last year. Dave was our salesperson and did a wonderful job of meeting our expectations. We would highly recommend him and Countryside to anyone. This was absolutely the best vehicle buying experience we have ever had. Thanks Dave for a hassle-free purchase. Oh yeah, we LOVE the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

excellent place to buy a vehicle

We weren't sure whether our credit was good enough to start buying vehicles yet or not but they worked with us and was able to find us exactly what we needed. We were able to get my car I wanted. We would most definitely drive down from Kansas City again to buy another vehicle from them. I've already recommended this place to a co-worker because of her need of a car also.

4.3

Friendly and great customer service

I got along with David instantly. He spent time getting to know me and listening to what I was looking for. I purchased a utv from David and my cousin did also. I recently used his help to find a new vehicle. What a great buying experience!

Great Service

When we were in the market for a "new to us" used vehicle, we explained exactly what we were looking for and a car was found quickly at a great price. We plan to do our business there again in the future!