Countryside Motors, LLC

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(620) 326-7433 (620) 326-7433

2004 Ford Explorer

I am very reluctant when it comes to spending money on a car, but we just needed something besides the Cadillac that we had as neither my husband or I liked it! We just stopped in and looked around and then we went home, A few days later we had a call to come and look at a car and we fell in love with it and the experience was awesome. Even though David is not a KU fan, we got along great. He still keeps in touch with us and the rest of the staff and the boss were all wonderful. The service department was also very kind and willing to do anything if needed!! Still love the Explorer and just want to say THANKS for all that you did for us! All except the picture you took at the end!! LOL

Great place

Great Place I have bought 5 vehicles from them. I also had 3 family member buy from them.

Great service and salespeople.

I have bought 5 cars from them over the last 15 years, what does that tell you? Dave harden and Ron Rowe have been great everytime I had any issue. They are loyal, honest, I would never go anywhere else.

Dave is AMAZING!!!!!

We just purchased my dream car from Dave and Countryside Motors and I LOVE IT!!! This is our second vehicle we have bought from them and a Hustler as well. We recommend this dealership and Dave to everyone we know!!!!!!! Dave is always available and has taken the time to make us feel valued with everything we have bought from him... Thanks again Dave for being so awesome!!!!! Thank you, Countryside Motors for being the best dealership around!!!

Awesome experience!

Like I said, awesome experience, Dave was great to work with.

4.3

friendly sales people & no Pressure sales tactic

The sales man brought the car to me to test drive, 1st good impression. The price was very reasonable, 2nd good impression. The salesman did not use any pressure selling tactic, 3rd good impression. My over all experience dealing with Countryside Motors was very pleasant

Awesome to work with

He listened to my needs and found me exactly what I was looking for. I have worked with him on numerous occasions and every time he has exceeded my expectations!

Great Service

I called Countryside Motors with a long list of "needs" for my next car purchase. Dave went above and beyond and found the perfect vehicle for my family! I will definitely be buying from there again.

Ken Block::: Looking for a late model Corvette

Great conversation, very informed, he was not in a hurry; felt a connection. I'm watching their site.