• Trading in and buying new SUV

We have been buying cars and trucks from Brandon Kauffman For over 10 years. We trust him completely, he has earned our trust. I also now have met the GM John Garcia and can tell he is another person who operates with professional qualities we prefer to work with - respect, honesty, intgreity and candor. Brandon really should be used to train and lead new dealers. He should be considered for promotional and development oportunites. Great job Summit City and again thanks Brandon!

• Excellent

I am comfortable with my service tech Jay. He is always very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He is always welcoming.

• Summit city has a very friendly atsmophere.

Don was very attentive to our needs. Very comfortable to work with. I highly recommend Summit Chevrolet. I will buy from them again.

• Trustworthy!

I'm always greeted by staff as soon as I pull in and I know my car will be cared for well.

• Just a great all around place to do business

Easy to schedule and appointment was on time, in fact I arrived early and they were able to get my car in right away.

• Quick service

Quick service, friendly older cashier. Service was very complete they checked many things on our car and recommended options for repairs.

• Great service

Very good experience. The service advisor, jay Coplen, is always prepared, knowledgeable. Service done on time. Nice touch in providing a car wash

• Oil change

Friendly and fast service, always been on time for apoointment. Appreciate they do 27 point check and they let me know what was found. Love the free car eash

• Electrical problems, (Never give up attitude)

Didn't give up on finding the problem, Tom Charles makes sure everything is being done that can be & then some!!!

• 125% Service. Fast and correct!

Jay Coplen Was 125%! Service was fast and correct! I will for sure come back to jay for service and help. Thanks, Gene