Average based on 18 reviews.
  • Great Experience

I found Newberry Ford to be very accommodating. Sanford Shelton was kind, courteous, and efficient in getting the job done in a timely manner. I was satisfied with the fair price and the vehicle meets our families needs. I would recommend this dealership and salesman to a friend

• Great service!

Always go there, always buy there; good people and great service!

Always go there, always buy there; good people and great service!

• Consistently good service!

The people at Newberry Ford provide consistently good, honest service, which is why I've been taking my car there for years.

• Efficiency

I find the staff at Newberry Ford's service department to be exceptional. They are friendly; I don't have to wait any longer than necessary; if anything needs done besides a regular service job, the work is explained.

• quality service

I pass at least 3 other dealerships to go to these guys. They do quality work...on time. One mechanic in particular is who does my work ...always .Matt Dillion They are all do good work and they are good people.

• Great place!!

Got a sweet deal on a used car!!! Mr. Richie Miller is the man to talk to!

Got a sweet deal on a used car!!! Mr. Richie Miller is the man to talk to!

• Great dealership

I have purchased multiple new vehicles from them. There sales and service are second to none and I always buy from Richie Miller.

• Go See Richie Miller!!

Richie Miller is the best salesman! He's very knowledgeable. When I need a vehicle, he's who I go to see! You won't be disappointed!

• Great Deal

Looked for a reliable vehicle a while back and made an offer well under their sticker... and they gave me a great deal. Richie Miller knows how to sale a car. Vehicle now paid off and still going like a champ!

• Salesman

The staff, service, salesmen at Newberry Ford are all great!! That Miller sales guy is a pretty good sales person too!!