Skip to main content
Used (209) 500-0331 (209) 500-0331
Service (209) 230-9951 (209) 230-9951

4.3

I want to thank Jose Gamino, William and Perla Lopez of

I want to thank Jose Gamino, William and Perla Lopez of Razzari Ford on the purchase of my 2021 Versa Nissan. They went beyond the extra mile. Excellent service very kind and helpful to meet my expectations on purchasing my car. Thank you so much.

Dealer response

Rachel, it's great to know that Jose, William and Perla went the extra mile for you at Razzari Ford. We're glad they could help meet your expectations with your new 2021 Versa Nissan purchase!

1.0

We went to Razzari to buy out our lease.

We went to Razzari to buy out our lease. The F150 only had 26k miles after a 36 mo lease and we had our own financing in place to finish the buy out. They gave us the biggest bullshuck runaround. And then I realized why...the minute we bought out the lease, the truck would no longer be in their inventory and they'd have to pay Ford for it. We kept it so pristine that it was worth way more than the buy out price of 25k. They kept pushing for us to buy a different truck but we wouldn't budge. That truck was worth 35k easily and they would have put it on their lot for 40k. After all was said and done, we find out they never transferred the registration to our name, which made it look like the truck was still in their inventory so they could buy time and not have to pay Ford. Do not do business with these shady people.

Dealer response

Hester, We're sorry to hear about these concerns and appreciate you reaching out to us about this situation. We understand there may be some confusion about the lease buyout process. Unfortunately, when a vehicle is leased, it leaves our inventory, and the truck is registered in your name. It becomes your property for the lease term, and we considered it paid in full by the financing company you used. We do not give Ford money. We are the middleman in this situation and we just change the name of the lien holder when the time comes. We hope you will consider contacting us directly to discuss your concerns so we can better address them with you. Thank you, David Berg - General Manager - (209) 354-2106

Razzari Ford is the best in the business!

Alex helped me tremendously! He answered every question I had. I 210% recommend him and his team. Thank you once again Alex and thank you Razzari Ford for helping me find my dream truck! Much love from North Carolina.

Dealer response

Hey Josh, it's great to know that Alex and our team at Razzari Ford could assist in finding your dream truck! We appreciate the recommendation. Enjoy your new ride over in North Carolina!

Wonderful experience

Alejandro was very helpful and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer my questions and show me a few cars so I could decide what vehicle I wanted to buy. He stayed late to make sure the sale went smooth.

Dealer response

Karie, thank you for the kind words! We're so glad that Alejandro provided you with excellent service and helped make your car-buying experience smooth. Drive safely in your new vehicle, and we hope to see you again at Razzari Ford!

Best place in the world

I have dealt with so many unprofessional people till these guys I can’t thank Jose Aguilar enough and isiah incredible people I’m so happy I want to cry this place changed my life I will never take my car anywhere else to be serviced and definitely would never buy a car anywhere else this place is incredible down to the people who answe the phones excellent service

Dealer response

Diana, we are so glad to hear that Jose and Isiah provided you with such incredible service at Razzari Ford! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent car service. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Ask for Jose!

Every other Ford dealership in my area was a hassle. Fortunately Jose, from Razzari, was able to get a hold of me and they was swift and helpful. Helped negotiate deals for me. NO GIMMICS!

Dealer response

Oscar, we’re delighted we could deliver an excellent experience! - Razzari Ford Team

Got a deal on a 2022.

From the moment I met Jose in the sales lot, he was warm and listened to my wants and needs in a vehicle. After showing me some contenders, he took me to the 2022 Ford Edge. It was more luxurious than I could imagen driving. Through Ford, Jose was able to offer me a zero interest rate for the lifetime of the loan. My mind was blown! Excellent experience to say the least! Will recommend and continue business here with Jose and staff in the future.

Dealer response

Hi Diane, thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that Jose could assist you during your visit with us here at Razzari Ford. We hope to see you back!

1.0

Go somewhere else!

My car windows were broken when they sold me the car! Repeated repair attempts and now they are broken again and the AC gave out. Nobody from Razzari will get back to me about fixing the issues! I have only had this car for a few months! I have a baby that is less than 2 years old and this dealership does not care! My child has overheated in the backseat and had a sunburn because the windows won’t roll up! They are all about the money! Please do not make a deal with Razzari because after you sign those papers they do not care about you or your family any longer! I beg of you go somewhere else!

Dealer response

Hi Nicole, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize that our team has not provided you with efficient communication and for not fixing your broken window. I want the opportunity to step in to correct this mistake. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Michael Lopretta - General Manager - (209) 354-2106

Razzari Ford, Merced Ca has amazing staff/service

Purchased my 2022 Ford Escape Hybrid and the service was amazing as well as the staff. They offered to drive the car to me as I was not local. It’s been almost 2 months since I had my car and they still check in with me to make sure all is good. No other dealership has done this. I recommend Razzari Ford as they did an amazing job!

Dealer response

Hi Leslie! Thanks for the five stars. We're honored to hear that your visit here at Razzari Ford was such a positive one and we hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!

A Great Salesman

Your Salesman Jose Gamino answered all Questions that I asked about the Vehicle I bought and my Son is the one who needed it but overall Jose took care of us as quickly as he could.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Bob! We're so happy that Jose and the rest of our team earned your 5-stars! -Razzari Ford