Razzari Dodge Chrysler RAM

4.3
Average based on 26 reviews.
  • confused customer

It started with a check engine light and occassional shutting off of vehicle. Upon diagnostic check the codes showed poosible oil contamination. Along with other codes. So they oil was changed. Light went off. Light also returned. Further diag showed pcm. But once again light went off wecwere instructed to pick up car all was fixed. Not true we did not make it out of the parking structure before it shut off x 3 and light returned. At this point vehicle was taken back in and s rental was once again required. This time however razzari paid for the rental. We once again get a call that problem has been found and car needs a pcm at the cost of 750.00. We declined picked up the vehicle. Continue with the rental for two mire days at our expense this time took vehicle to a certified mechanic they checked it out and it was the ignition wires. They were loose and required cleaning. Car is running fine. I will never bring my vehicle to razzari. DEBRA & Eric are nice people.

• Recall of airbag

I arrived to have my recall fixed. Waiting for a ride home was told they would be there at 10:00. At 10:13 I asked where is my ride home. They called the shuttle and they came over to pick us. On the ride home the shuttle driver informed me he was over at the Dodge service at 10:00 and the service rep just waved him through. There were 3 of us waiting for a ride. Noticed on shuttle drivers sheet last dropped off was around 8:30. Here we waited approx an hour for a ride and he could have taken us all at 9:30. I was disappointed there was no pick up to bring you back to the service department. This is inconvenient since it was a recall. My emblem had come off of my airbag I pointed out to service rep and they said they would order a new one Still have not received that call Was ordered Jan. 7 2016. Service use to do pickup disappointed this was not provided. Plastic on airbag was scratched and now there are grabs around the steering column since the replacement of airbag. Not tight fit. Disappointed in service and quality of replacement and work done.

• On time as promised

I made an appointment. I was timely on arriving - they were timely in completing service. If you are waiting - go to Black Bear Diner across the street - better place to wait and a very short walk. They will call you when vehicle is ready.

• Great Job Razzari Ram Time

Good people, good job and timely service, I am happy with my 2500 Ram, I have had 3 Chevy 2500 Duramax let's see if the Ram will make it to 200K miles.

• Service dept.

We took our truck in for a recall we had a problem starting the truck that morning, so we asked them to look at the light that was on. We took it in at 11am. We didn't leave their until around 4pm. When we asked about the truck, the tech. Will be right up, 2 hours later he still had not said anything , and when you go out to the deck, they are always on the phone, the don't say I will be right with you or anything. This dealer used to be better, I think it's time to find another one to service our truck.

• HAPPY

Thank-you for the free oil change. Happy New Year :)

Thank-you for the free oil change. Happy New Year :)

• Razzari service

All good, Engine service and recall update performed quickly, all contacts polite and professional.

• Good Experience

Razzari Chrysler has been my choice for repairs to my 2013 Ram 2500 since we moved to the area. We are happy with the way they treat us and in the way the entire staff works to create an atmosphere of respect to the owners of the vehicles that have been placed into their care.

• Very Customer Friendly

Another excellent job by the Service Dept. Adrian is very customer oriented and a pleasure to do business with.

• great service department

Debra in the service department took great care of me and my car and got it back to me sooner than I had expected.