Romines Motor Co. Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 23, 2017

Don, Billy, and Harold did a terrific job helping us on an extremely busy day. Thank you!

December 5, 2016

Finding a car dealership of this quality is rare these days. Great people, great approach, great execution – just a fine place to do business in every... way.

January 3, 2015

I don't know if I can praise Romines highly enough. Everyone we encountered was absolutely amazing! We've had some very impressive interactions with o...ther impressive dealers in the past, and would have gone to them, but they didn't have what we were looking for. I thought we were customers with that other dealership for life. Romines has blown them out of the water!! The entire team was astounding!! We brought a tricky situation to them the day before a holiday when all banks and insurance agencies closed early. They still managed to work a miracle with us. I'm generally pretty cautious about giving all 5 stars, but these people earned it. Yes, if you're wanting to buy from a dealership, buy from them!

August 13, 2014

The most friendly car buying experience I have ever had. No pressuring or pushing from these guys. Professional and very timely, got us out of there a...nd drove the vehicle home in a record time! It was well worth the drive!!! Next time I need a new vehicle I will be checking out their inventory first

Romines Motor Co. Inc.