108 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ramey Ford of Princeton from DealerRater.com
  • GREAT EXPERIENCE IN FINDING THE PERFECT TRUCK

Thanks for the great words! We will pass this along to LT! And thank you for your business! Congratulations on your new truck!

Should be a 5th star rating for "Outstanding". L.T. Schoonover at Ramey Ford responded to our search for a new Ford F250 4x4 capable of towing a 5th wheel. He quickly located a vehicle with our desired options, assisted with trade-in and financing, and had us in a great truck in no time!. Highly recommend these folks for both locals and out-of-staters (like ourselves)!

• Fast Friendly Service
    April 27, 2017

Left signal light burned out. I call the service department about 1:30 PM and was told to bring it in that same afternoon. It took them about 30 minutes and I was back on the road.

• Thanks for catching my state inspection was expired!!!
    April 22, 2017

Very pleased with the service. Very thoroughly done and quickly! They noticed my inspection sticker had expired. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. After locating me in the dealership they completed the work quickly.

• Great experience
    April 22, 2017

Ramey Ford Princeton

thank you soooo much! that's a fantastic comment and we really appreciate it so very much! if you need anything, gimme a shout!

Thanks LT Schoonover for for your help in purchasing our 2016 Ford Explorer, everyone was wonderful and very helpful in working our deal. Really enjoying our new ride everyday we step into our explorer. Thanks to Ramey Ford and LT for for your help in making this a great experience.

Ramey Ford Princeton

• Looking to "escape" my old ride
    April 20, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with my sales people they worked with me to make sure I stayed where I wanted to be financially while getting everything I wanted in the vehicle I appreciate the hard work and the awesome treatment that I received from Ramey ford.

• Quick, efficient, affordable
    April 19, 2017

I bought two Ford Escapes at this dealership in 2014. I am very satisfied with the vehicles and the service after the sale. I have all maintenance performed in their service department and am satisfied with the work and the price. My thanks to Terry Freeman for recommending these vehicles. Kelvin Seabolt

• Bought a car
    April 17, 2017

I bought a 2012 Ford Explorer and I love it. Thank you so much LJ and Ramey Ford in Princeton wv . They where do help fully and nice.

• GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH!!!!!
    April 10, 2017

LT SCHOONOVER WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH, HELPED ME FIND THE TRUCK I WANTED AND DELIVERED IT TO MY FRONT DOOR!! WHICH WAS 300 MILES AWAY!!

• Won't go anywhere else !!!!
    April 1, 2017

I purchased my Focus from Gary in 2011. When I call for servicing, he says "when is a good time for you?" Always takes the best care of me! Kathy is one of his assistants she is just as on top of things as well !!! Just a joy to have them to care for my vehicle.

• 😻😻😻😻
    March 31, 2017

Great place to do business! Wonderful staff and very nice. I would recommend you shop here with Terry Freeman, he is absolutely great! Thanks again..