Watermark Ford Nissan of Madisonville

266 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 15, 2020

Do not buy from dealers that misleads the consumer with pricing. If the dealership cannot be honest about pricing and discount avoid at all costs.

Ev, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. We have tried to locate you in our system and have no record of an... EV. Can you give us some more information about yourself? You can also phone Stephanie at 270-821-4100. We would like to know more about what happened so we can help resolve the situation. We truthfully operate on a policy of complete transparency with our customers so we would like to know details of how you felt we were dishonest. Again, please call Stephanie at 270-821-4100. We apologize and hope you will reach out to us. Have a great day!

December 21, 2019

I purchased a Maxima here back in 2017. I had to take it back after only a month due to the windshield seal was leaking. It took over 2 weeks just to put... a new windshield in, pretty sad!! They apologized and I got over it. Well now I am looking to trade vehicles so decided to go here first, big mistake!! I contacted them about a vehicle they had listed online but it was sold. No big deal because they said they can find me exactly what I’m looking for. 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing. They keep trying to push off other vehicles that I’m not even interested in. Ive had to remind them multiple times of the only vehicle I’m interested in. You wouldn’t think it would be hard for a Nissan dealership to find a low mileage Murano. Do not waste your time going to Watermark!! Oh by the way, someone from their Toyota store has been looking for me a Murano too. FOR 2 WEEKS!!! I wanted to get one for my wife for Christmas, too late now

Mr. McIntosh, We are very sorry that you are are disappointed with your experience at Watermark Ford Nissan. I understand that it can be frustrating ...when you are looking for a a specific year vehicle with low mileage under a certain amount of money. While we go out of our way to locate certain vehicles it can take time for that specific vehicle to become available and the sales person may try to suggest alternative vehicles to the customer that may be similar to try and shorten to waiting period for the customer. Again, we are sorry that you were unhappy with your experience.

• April 21, 2017

My husband and I had a great experience here! We have always got a car thru used car lots before. We decided to go here to buy our first brand new car... because we was tired of dealing with used car lots. Tommy was the person who sold us our car, and he was absolutely amazing! We also spoke with Steven Ruby who was very helpful and. Awesome! They both gave us an experience that we will never forget! We absolutely love our new car and we will buy all of our cars from Tommy. He helped us find a great deal and he has such a great personality.He didn't pressure us into Nything, nd made us feel really relaxed and welcomed. He made us feel like family. When we left i told my husband it's kinda funny and ironic that one of the used car lots we had bought a car from there logo was "drive easy" yet i never felt that confident in those words till we bought a car from watermark. If anyone is looking for a new or used car diffently go see Tommy Prather he's the best

June 7, 2019

If you are in the market for a vehicle, you are doing yourself a disservice by going anywhere that isn't watermark Ford madisonville ky. The staff is amazing.... Tommy Prather isn't just a great salesman, he's a wonderful person to be around. I can't reccomend Tommy enough. Truly is the best.

Perry, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Watermark Nissan Of Madisonville. Your recommendation means ...so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

September 6, 2018

The entire Team at Watermark is amazing. I specifically chose Jesse because of a promise I made to him 4yrs ago. Now, I didn't drive away in a 2019 Mustang... GT or a 2019 F150 with a payment of $200 or $250�� However, Jesse, Stephen, Tom & the entire team were fantastic. Every salesman there spoke to me, that says a lot about their leadership which comes from Mr Craig Questelle. Thank You Watermark Nissan Team!!����

May 1, 2018

Had an amazing experience buying my car two weeks ago. Tommy Prather was a wonderful salesman. He listened to what I liked about my old car and paired... me with the perfect pre-owned car. No fuss no muss! It was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. Thank you Tommy and Watermark!

April 11, 2018

Tommy was great to work with. He handled everything quickly and made the buying process a positive experience. We will definitely call him when we are... ready to purchase a new truck.

March 6, 2018

I recommended Kyle Campbell if your looking to purchase a vehicle!..He was great help To me when I came even after I purchased my car with some media challenged... problems and solved my problem and was happy to help!

February 10, 2018

Me and my wife actually got to work with Tommy and Jeff in our buying experience. They are great people that took a lot of stress out of our car buying... experience. I had been looking for a Ford F150 and Tommy and Jeff both worked to put me in the truck that I have been wanting for a long time. Then, two months later my wife had a major wreck, and after she recovered from her injuries we found a 2015 Ford Escape that my wife really liked on their website, and Jeff took care of the rest for us. We will never use another car dealer but them. Jeff and Tommy both went above and beyond in our car buying experience.

September 23, 2017

My wife and I had the best experience dealing with/ buying from Tommy Prather at Watermark Ford Nissan. They were not pushy even being on a Saturday. They... gave us a good deal on our trade in and we're interested in selling us a good car that we wanted. The car was for my wife, I personally am not a "Ford guy" but this experience makes me want to shop there than any other dealership. I am still in awe with the experience!!!! Would recommend this dealership and salesman Tommy Prather before to anyone.