Watermark Ford Nissan of Madisonville

New (270) 875-4340 (270) 875-4340
Used (270) 875-4319 (270) 875-4319
Service (270) 875-4178 (270) 875-4178

A New Altima

We were just browsing but a new 2020 Nissan Altima caught our eye. We have owned an Altima for several years and have had no problems with it. Mike Daniels was our sales representative. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. This is our second purchase from Watermark. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend their staff and service personnel.

Dealer response

The Jarvis', thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Watermark Nissan Of Madisonville! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Great Service

I came in yesterday and bought a Ford Escape. Tommy Prather helped me find a good vehicle for my price range and what I wanted out of a vehicle. He had great customer service. I would recommend anybody looking here to ask for him.

Dealer response

Thank you, Escape Guy, for this wonderful review regarding your experience with Tommy Prather at Watermark Ford Nissan of Madisonville. We appreciate your comments and your business very much. Please let us know if you have ANY questions, we're right here for you! Have a great day and enjoy that AWESOME Escape!

Top Notch!!

I bought a used truck today from Watermark in Madisonville, KY, and I couldn't be more pleased! I didn't buy anything fancy, but I was treated as if I was buying the most expensive vehicle they had. This is the only car lot I had been to, while shopping for a truck, that treated me like I mattered to them. I say that because being a woman, I was shunned or treated as if I didn't know what I was talking about by others, until I got to Watermark in Madisonville. As soon as I got there, Chad Hughes took me to what I was looking for, let me drive it around to check it out, told me everything I needed to know about the vehicle, and I could tell he was just an honest, good person, I definitely felt like I was in the right place. I then met Stephen Ruby, the sales manager, and he gave me a run down on where the truck came from and told me the history and what to expect from it, again nothing but genuine honesty. Neal Carver got me rolling with these two guys, while making sure me and my son were taken care of, by showing us seating areas and asking us if we wanted any water or coffee while we were there. Neal would periodically check in on us during wait times to make sure we were still doing ok and didn't need anything. I mean, this is customer service!! I knew after meeting everyone that I wanted to buy from them. I don't know where or what their criteria is for working there, but whatever it is, its working! They are the most honest, genuine "salesmen", more like customer service men, that I've ever had the honor to buy from. Even after buying the truck I wanted, they are still going above and beyond by coming to pick up the truck to make sure its oil is freshly changed and truck is serviced. They are going to tint the windows and freshen up the look of it as well. I will be recommending this place to all of my family and friends and I will definitely come back to buy from them again because you just don't find service and kindness like that anymore. Thank you to the Watermark team in Madisonville, KY for making this such a great experience.

Dealer response

Amber, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Watermark Nissan Of Madisonville! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

A rough day no less 😎

Last week my wife got hit by a truck. Had my rav4 taken to Watermark Ford pick it up last nite got home started looking at the car.. were they done body work on the hood they didn’t sand it down rite Left holes and places that looked liked it had a bad drywall sheetrock. Ridges Went back the manger told me it was my problem so i went up front seen the owner. Showed him too. Says the same thing after he found out the insurance company had already payed. Theres other things wrong too that wasn’t finished being fixed. I’m speechless. Not trying to being mean. But im a cancer patient on limited income . Just wanted my love of my life car fixed rited. Cant believe we got shafted by a local business But i do hope the best for them tho ( Watermark. Ford ). But I’ve been greatly blessed of God regardless of my little problems. Thank u Heavenly Father.

Dishonest pricing.

Do not buy from dealers that misleads the consumer with pricing. If the dealership cannot be honest about pricing and discount avoid at all costs.

Dealer response

Ev, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. We have tried to locate you in our system and have no record of an EV. Can you give us some more information about yourself? You can also phone Stephanie at 270-821-4100. We would like to know more about what happened so we can help resolve the situation. We truthfully operate on a policy of complete transparency with our customers so we would like to know details of how you felt we were dishonest. Again, please call Stephanie at 270-821-4100. We apologize and hope you will reach out to us. Have a great day!

1.0

Is this not a Nissan dealership??

I purchased a Maxima here back in 2017. I had to take it back after only a month due to the windshield seal was leaking. It took over 2 weeks just to put a new windshield in, pretty sad!! They apologized and I got over it. Well now I am looking to trade vehicles so decided to go here first, big mistake!! I contacted them about a vehicle they had listed online but it was sold. No big deal because they said they can find me exactly what I’m looking for. 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing. They keep trying to push off other vehicles that I’m not even interested in. Ive had to remind them multiple times of the only vehicle I’m interested in. You wouldn’t think it would be hard for a Nissan dealership to find a low mileage Murano. Do not waste your time going to Watermark!! Oh by the way, someone from their Toyota store has been looking for me a Murano too. FOR 2 WEEKS!!! I wanted to get one for my wife for Christmas, too late now

Dealer response

Mr. McIntosh, We are very sorry that you are are disappointed with your experience at Watermark Ford Nissan. I understand that it can be frustrating when you are looking for a a specific year vehicle with low mileage under a certain amount of money. While we go out of our way to locate certain vehicles it can take time for that specific vehicle to become available and the sales person may try to suggest alternative vehicles to the customer that may be similar to try and shorten to waiting period for the customer. Again, we are sorry that you were unhappy with your experience.

Best there is

If you are in the market for a vehicle, you are doing yourself a disservice by going anywhere that isn't watermark Ford madisonville ky. The staff is amazing. Tommy Prather isn't just a great salesman, he's a wonderful person to be around. I can't reccomend Tommy enough. Truly is the best.

Dealer response

Perry, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Watermark Nissan Of Madisonville. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Jesse Wells

The entire Team at Watermark is amazing. I specifically chose Jesse because of a promise I made to him 4yrs ago. Now, I didn't drive away in a 2019 Mustang GT or a 2019 F150 with a payment of $200 or $250�� However, Jesse, Stephen, Tom & the entire team were fantastic. Every salesman there spoke to me, that says a lot about their leadership which comes from Mr Craig Questelle. Thank You Watermark Nissan Team!!����

Mother of 2

Had an amazing experience buying my car two weeks ago. Tommy Prather was a wonderful salesman. He listened to what I liked about my old car and paired me with the perfect pre-owned car. No fuss no muss! It was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. Thank you Tommy and Watermark!

Great and quick experience!

Tommy was great to work with. He handled everything quickly and made the buying process a positive experience. We will definitely call him when we are ready to purchase a new truck.