Watermark Ford Nissan of Madisonville

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Absolutely amazing experience
    April 21, 2017

My husband and I had a great experience here! We have always got a car thru used car lots before. We decided to go here to buy our first brand new car... because we was tired of dealing with used car lots. Tommy was the person who sold us our car, and he was absolutely amazing! We also spoke with Steven Ruby who was very helpful and. Awesome! They both gave us an experience that we will never forget! We absolutely love our new car and we will buy all of our cars from Tommy. He helped us find a great deal and he has such a great personality.He didn't pressure us into Nything, nd made us feel really relaxed and welcomed. He made us feel like family. When we left i told my husband it's kinda funny and ironic that one of the used car lots we had bought a car from there logo was "drive easy" yet i never felt that confident in those words till we bought a car from watermark. If anyone is looking for a new or used car diffently go see Tommy Prather he's the best

Great and quick experience!
    April 11, 2018

Tommy was great to work with. He handled everything quickly and made the buying process a positive experience. We will definitely call him when we are... ready to purchase a new truck.

Great Salesman
    March 6, 2018

I recommended Kyle Campbell if your looking to purchase a vehicle!..He was great help To me when I came even after I purchased my car with some media ...challenged problems and solved my problem and was happy to help!

Recomendation of Tommy Prather, or Jeff Bozarth
    February 10, 2018

Me and my wife actually got to work with Tommy and Jeff in our buying experience. They are great people that took a lot of stress out of our car buyin...g experience. I had been looking for a Ford F150 and Tommy and Jeff both worked to put me in the truck that I have been wanting for a long time. Then, two months later my wife had a major wreck, and after she recovered from her injuries we found a 2015 Ford Escape that my wife really liked on their website, and Jeff took care of the rest for us. We will never use another car dealer but them. Jeff and Tommy both went above and beyond in our car buying experience.

Tommy Prather
    September 23, 2017

My wife and I had the best experience dealing with/ buying from Tommy Prather at Watermark Ford Nissan. They were not pushy even being on a Saturday. ...They gave us a good deal on our trade in and we're interested in selling us a good car that we wanted. The car was for my wife, I personally am not a "Ford guy" but this experience makes me want to shop there than any other dealership. I am still in awe with the experience!!!! Would recommend this dealership and salesman Tommy Prather before to anyone.

Beyond A Normal Buying Experience
    August 13, 2017

My wife and I made the decision to check into purchasing a new vehicle. I messaged Tommy Prather to see if he could locate a few particular vehicles w...e had in mind. Within minutes, he responded with a vehicle that was the #1 choice of vehicle we were looking for. We met at the dealership and were greeted with the warmest of welcomes from Tommy and other staff. We drove the Honda Odyssey and it was absolutely more than we expected. Tommy, being the great man that he is, had no clue he had already sold me the van by just being real and genuine. We went through the procedures of initial sales interviews and went straight in to purchasing-flawlessly. We felt as if he was selling his closest family a vehicle and was quite frank on his willingness to take a loss of a few dollars to give us the best price in order to make a better deal. Tommy went above and beyond in making this purchase into practically making us family with him and Watermark. This led to financing. We were then introduced to Bob Whitt. Another outstanding gentleman at the dealership. We went over final dollars and a mountain of paperwork which I have forgotten mostly about. The one thing that we have NOT forgotten about was his willingness to go above and beyond a finance manager. He gave us tips on increasing our credit more and more, and even emailed us an Excel worksheet (personally made by him) specifically designed for monthly/yearly budget, with savings as an emphasis. These above and beyond motives from 2 fine gentlemen made a purchase into a blessing! The icing on the cake, if you will, was when we were on our way out to our new purchase, Tommy stopped us and asked if he could pray with us and over our vehicle. OUTSTANDING!! This is not an average, run of the mill dealership. These guys put loyalty to customers their first priority! After we left, I realized a small clip was missing for the rear window shade. Tommy had called twice to assure our satisfaction and I told him of our complete satisfaction, but mentioned that clip to him. "Above and Beyond Tommy" literally ordered the clip, personally-from his own pocket. It might not mean much to anyone else, but to my family and I...this type of loyalty and professionalism deserved credit. Thank you Watermark-you have an amazing staff!

good experience
    June 29, 2017

Thanks to Harvey Jett for a pleasant experience in trade in of my vehicle! I appreciate all of the employees who assisted me - Harvey, Neal and Bob! ... Love my vehicle!

K Jennings
    May 31, 2017

I had an overall pleasant buying experience. Tommy Prather was my sales representative. He made me feel right at home! He is a very sincere, caring..., and honest person. Tommy also has a good sense of humor, which makes the potential buyer feel at ease. Give Tommy a raise!

Salesman awards
    March 21, 2017

They worked hard to put me into another truck! Very happy with this dealerzhip!

Buying a New Or used car
    January 29, 2017

Pleasant and very helpful would buy a car here over and over agian.

Watermark Ford Nissan of Madisonville