New 888-439-0772 Dealer Website
Used 844-327-4902 Email Dealer
Service 888-673-4284

Average based on 240 reviews.
  • I am a believer, thank you Kelley!

I may regret sharing this, but here it goes.....I followed my husband into the service bay, and it was early in the morning. Dan B. is the most pateint service man alive. I began to show him an issue that I personally experience with the hatch of our Buick Enclave. The issue is that there is a hole above the latch and when I open it, it never fails to drip water on my head. Makes me crazy. So, I went through this whole demonstration (with now, 5-6 men watching and maybe giggling at me), then I walk out. My husband thought I was losing my mind, but in fact your lovely mechanics had a reason for it, adjusted whatever it is that needed adjusted and I am one very happy camper! I will not be renewing my lease on my Nissan, I will be at Kelley's for my next vehicle. Thank you so much!!

• Susie

Matt met us outside in the rain within the first 2 minutes of our arrival. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles we were looking at. After we decided on which vehicle and we went inside he offered us something to drink while we continued on negotiating a price. He gave us his full attention. When I returned to pick up our new Yukon he was waiting for me and at my vehicle before I could even get out. He went over all the features, helped program some before I left the lot.

• World Class Customer Service

Was looking to get out a current lease and into a new truck. Austin did a phenomenal job of showing me my options, while providing all of the pertinent information I needed for my decision making process. Made the buying process very smooth and more importantly convenient. I didn't have to spend hours and hours at the dealership haggling over particulars and price. Got exactly what I wanted at a fair value. I won't even think twice about whom to call for our next vehicle; Austin DeHaven at Tom Kelley GMC!

• great dealer

A good experience, fast service with no hassle or pressure

A good experience, fast service with no hassle or pressure

• Very nice!

The salesman was fantastic. The vehicle selection was excellent & the people were very friendly. I would recommend this dealership to others.

• Great service

Earl did a fabulous job in helping me transition to my new vehicle and helped set everything up.

• Awesome buying experience!

Our salesman Sam was cordial, knowledgeable and friendly ( very professional) never pushed us the whole experience we felt in control we test drove the vehicles we liked it felt like family after a couple days with the Buick Enclave we felt extremely happy with our purchase thank you sam

• Return Customer

Another great experience! Knowledgeable staff who really worked hard to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for.

• Return Customer

• Great Dealership In All Departments!

I went in for the first oil change on my 2015 2500HD Duramax and told Neil the Service Manager that I thought the horn did not sound right. We went and listened to the horn on a new truck and Neil agreed it needed replaced. Neil had the Tech go ahead any replace the horn while I was there... thus saving me another trip from Marion IN for the repair. I am a Very Satisfied Customer!!!