• I am a believer, thank you Kelley!

I may regret sharing this, but here it goes.....I followed my husband into the service bay, and it was early in the morning. Dan B. is the most pateint service man alive. I began to show him an issue that I personally experience with the hatch of our Buick Enclave. The issue is that there is a hole above the latch and when I open it, it never fails to drip water on my head. Makes me crazy. So, I went through this whole demonstration (with now, 5-6 men watching and maybe giggling at me), then I walk out. My husband thought I was losing my mind, but in fact your lovely mechanics had a reason for it, adjusted whatever it is that needed adjusted and I am one very happy camper! I will not be renewing my lease on my Nissan, I will be at Kelley's for my next vehicle. Thank you so much!!

• Great job!

Thanks to all at Kelley Auto for a great experience but special thanks to Raul Torres.

• Great Sales! Not so great service department...

Mike Kelley came highly recommended by my Dad. Mike did an amazing job taking care of my wife and I. I have to say though, I was disappointed when Audra brought the car home. We were told that the car would be detailed, and it definitely was not. Also, I noticed oil on my garage floor, after opening the hood I found oil splatter all over the top of the engine, down the front of the engine, and around the oil pan. I called Mike and he had me come in the following day. Mike delivered our new Buick Enclave back the Service Center and also took it for detailing. We walked around the car together to be sure that everything had been corrected, and it was. I can't say enough about Mike, and Kevin. They made the purchasing experience very easy. We absolutely love our new Buick Enclave! If it had not been for the issues I found after delivery I would have given 5 stars.

• 50000 mile update.

Vechile was done on time. To have a loaner car made my life easier and did not need to take a day off work. Everything was done correctly.

• Service visit

Everyone at Kelley is helpful and friendly. Randy Helton, my service advisor goes above to offer great customer service. Highly recommend.

• Service visit

• Best car buying experience ever!

This was by far the easiest and best car buying experience I have had! Entire staff was reasonable and professional and got me in and out quickly. If you're considering a new car I recommend asking for Slade!

• Great Experience!

Great place - they listen and offered sound advice and what we needed at a great price

• Great Experience!

I have purchased a few cars over the years and it hasn't always been a good experience. This was my first experience at Kelleys and Kevin Smith made it very pleasant. He is friendly, knowledgeable and detail oriented. Chris helped explain the offer and Brent wrapped everything up in the finance department. I would recommend Kelleys without hesitation.

• Great Car Dealer...Highly Recommend -Kelley Buick

This place is very well organized, clean and has excellent sales people working there especially Ashley Fraelich. I was nervous about buying a car and they put me at ease....I would highly recommend to anyone...