Ken Houtz Chevrolet Buick

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 142 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

142 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ken Houtz Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.com

• April 12, 2017

Honesty. I have come to trust the service team at Ken Houtz. Whatever I'm having done, I can count on the work being done right the first time, and at... a competitive and comparable rate.

May 9, 2018

Between my wife's SUV and my truck we purchased from Ken Houtz Chevrolet, it was no question who I would go to for a used commuter car. They were...n't pushy when they found possible cars and when they did find the right one, they made the purchase just as easy as our new vehicles. Customer service is top notch and they make things right. This is why I will only buy a vehicle from Ken Houtz.

April 25, 2018

I just purchased my second car from this dealership. I am amazed at how easy they made the process. I really can't say enough about how everyone (f...rom the Service Dept. to the Sales Staff, to the Financing Department) is so professional, courteous and helpful. I usually leave car dealerships feeling like I have been exploited. Not here. They gave me a great trade-in value for my car and even better pricing on my pre-used vehicle. Will come back to them whenever I need to purchase a vehicle. You will not find any Dealership that is more committed to their customers than this family-owned business.

April 9, 2018

I would like thank the fine people at Ken Houtz Chevrolet Buick for an exceptional buying experience. Their professionalism is off the charts and I ha...ve never had a more enjoyable auto transaction from the initial first contact through the signing of the paperwork. Ella and Katie were so helpful without being overbearing like so many dealerships are these days. We love our new Expedition and would recommend to check these fine folks out first if you are in need of a new or used vehicle. Definitely worth the beautiful drive to Gloucester.

April 4, 2018

Very nice experience! Staff friendly, helpful, thorough

March 22, 2018

Fast, courteous and pleasurable as always. Nick is always on his game and take all of your concerns seriously, No matter how big or small.

March 8, 2018

Over all great experience! Love my new car! Staff was very helpful

February 4, 2018

Outstanding service in the purchase of a car for my daughter. Stayed after closing and got the job done. The whole team from start to finish. If I nee...d another car I will start there.

January 17, 2018

My first time at this dealer and the service that my family and I received was above and beyond expected. I have visited over 20 to 30 dealer before ...and have never received the service that I received from Ken Houtz Chevrolet. This is NOT your typical large dealer, it is a small but well equip dealer with all models and service you need. Maybe this is why it has this great vibe that you will not find or feel anywhere else. I received service from Ms. Katie and Mr. Ken himself, I end up buying Mr Ken's Demo 2016 Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71. I got a good trade in value for my car and I was pleased with my truck. I will recommend this dealer to anyone. And if I am around Hampton roads again and have to buy another vehicle, I will definitely won't hesitate to buy from this dealer again. Thanks to the House family!

November 12, 2017

My wife and I purchased a 2007 Silverado from Ken and his team and the asking price was great, they dropped it some upon request and were able to get ...me out the door keys in hand within a couple hours. They're quick connection with the Langley Federal Credit Union made it fast and easy to get approved and we got a good monthly payment. The only negative I have is that I was sold the truck with a locked caliper on one of the back breaks, which made breaking at higher speeds particularly difficult; however, when I had spoken to them about it nearly a month afterward, they had me bring it in and they replaced the caliper and gave me brand new rear brakes at no charge! Granted the truck should have been that way before I drove off with it, but that they were willing to get me straight at their expense shows the dealerships character. Thank you, Ken and Tony - we'll be sure to shop with you first when we can afford to get my wife a new car.

Ken Houtz Chevrolet Buick