• Great dealership & great customer service!

Your salesman Carlos! Three vehicles since 2009 and I know of one more when my daughter's car has been paid off. Her husband wants a full size pickup in a few years.

• Great service

The friendly staff and the buying process was a good experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

• Bruce does good, again.

** ** Thompson Chevrolet in Patterson Ca. is a friendly small town dealership with big city speed and proficiency. ** **

• Great Service and Staff

The staff is friendly but also very professional, its a great combination. I'll be back for my service needs and my next GM purchase.

• great dealership

very professional personnel at this dealership, very kind, friendly, and caring. great service during a very trying time on a very important trip.

• New Car Purchase

The customer service at your dealership is outstanding! We were very pleased with the friendliness, courtesy, and professionalism of every staff member with whom we came into contact. We will highly recommend Thompson Chevrolet to all of our friends and family.

• Great buying experience

Best experience I have ever had buying any car at any time. Luckily, you had exactly what I was looking for at exactly the price I was willing to pay. No hassle, no haggle, no heartburn. Having never been at this dealership before, I was hoping to walk in, ask for the sales manager, ask him to recommend a salesman to me, and buy a vehicle. It was even better meeting the owner, who recommended a salesman to me, and the rest was easy. All in all, I enjoyed the experience and will definitely recommend this dealership.

• Clean service and excellent quality

Everyone was supper nice and was very patient with me and got me every thing that I needed and helped me out so much!!

• GMC Acadia

Carlos Medina and B always give our family the best customer service. They are both professional and knowledgeable. Carlos definitely went above and beyond for us. We are customers for life!

• Awesome service

The professional but friendly personable service..... And the greeting from Volt. ( Plus, I know when I bring it in to be serviced, it will run well when I pick it up!) Very important and a must to have a car you can depend on!