• New Car Purchase

The customer service at your dealership is outstanding! We were very pleased with the friendliness, courtesy, and professionalism of every staff member with whom we came into contact. We will highly recommend Thompson Chevrolet to all of our friends and family.

• Great buying experience

Best experience I have ever had buying any car at any time. Luckily, you had exactly what I was looking for at exactly the price I was willing to pay. No hassle, no haggle, no heartburn. Having never been at this dealership before, I was hoping to walk in, ask for the sales manager, ask him to recommend a salesman to me, and buy a vehicle. It was even better meeting the owner, who recommended a salesman to me, and the rest was easy. All in all, I enjoyed the experience and will definitely recommend this dealership.

• Clean service and excellent quality

Everyone was supper nice and was very patient with me and got me every thing that I needed and helped me out so much!!

• GMC Acadia

Carlos Medina and B always give our family the best customer service. They are both professional and knowledgeable. Carlos definitely went above and beyond for us. We are customers for life!

• Awesome service

The professional but friendly personable service..... And the greeting from Volt. ( Plus, I know when I bring it in to be serviced, it will run well when I pick it up!) Very important and a must to have a car you can depend on!

• Great service department!!

Your service department is A+ --picked me up and dropped me off to work and very timely on service. Coffee was good too!!!

• Great Service

You kept in touch with me to see when and if I was still interested in a Buick Enclave, thank you. I am so pleased with my Midnight Amethyst color. You made my buying experience so easy and enjoyable. Your dealership made me feel like family.

• Excellent car buying experience!

Thompson's found the car i wanted with the features I requested and had it delivered in a very timely manner. Thanks.

Hello Benjamin, thank you for this positive review! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that our team provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch great service specials! Best regards, Jimmy Ortiz

• #1 Dealership

Friendly staff. great service. Left feeling fantastic about my purchase. Felt they went the extra mile to give me the best deal possible , With my best interest at heart.

• Dan Silva

I appreciate how I am treated by all the employees at Thompson Chev. They are always ready to help me. This is my 2nd vehicle I have purchased there.