• Outstanding Customer Service

Thank you! We hope you are enjoying your new car. Be sure to call us if you need anything.

Not only is Rick/owner an outstanding business manager but he is also a good-descent human being with integrity. Rick, Marsha, and his staffs are the best in the business. I have had a consistent positive experiences with Rick and his staffs for many years now. He always appreciates and values his customers. I will NOT go anywhere else to purchase vehicles but to McAuley Ford in Patterson. I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone!

• FGARCIA F150

QUICK AND EASY, very good attitude, clean and friendly people

QUICK AND EASY, very good attitude, clean and friendly people

• Quick transaction :)

Bought our sons 1st car here. A Ford Fiesta, in 2015. Painless transaction, and quick. Friendly sales folks there.

Thank you for your positive review, Yvette. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Count on getting your car back in a timely manner!

We're always happy to help our customers at McAuley Ford-Mercury. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

The flexibility in scheduling , drop off and pick up allows me to go about my day to do whatever without worrying about or waiting for an "unspecified " time to get my car back. Your service managers and technicians are always friendly and professional.

• Great service

Always have a great experience there love the staff. Work is great.

Always have a great experience there love the staff. Work is great.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

• Excellent Buying Experience

Excellent customer service. Even when issues arose with a delayed delivery they rose above expectations and took care of the us. We also really appreciated the non-car salesman approach. They actually make you feel appreciated as a customer and not just a commodity. Special thanks to Nereida and Efren for making the transaction a pleasureable one.

• Great services

Service Dept is outstanding. Staff is pleasant and helpful.

Service Dept is outstanding. Staff is pleasant and helpful.

• Service on Truck -Ford F-150

Everyone is so nice... I like coming to Patterson to have my husbands truck serviced...My mom can pick me up...and we can do lunch together.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Frank. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Service

Always good very nice always helpful nice and clean place

Always good very nice always helpful nice and clean place

• McAuley Ford was exceptional!

I purchased a 2015 F150 from McAuley Ford and I am very happy for making the decision to do so. Jesse was excellent with his interactions with me and top notch when it came to service and follow through. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from McAuley to anyone.