Pearson Pre-Owned

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 78 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• March 23, 2015

For me buying a car can be so stressful. I had a great experience at this dealership. The sales associate I worked with was Andy and he made the proce...ss so easy. I got the vehicle I wanted at an amazing price. Thanks Pearson!

Debbie, thank you so much for your kind review of our dealership. We enjoyed getting to know your family better and hope that when you or your family ...and friends are looking for their next vehicle, they will come to us first!

May 21, 2017

Great customer service.Made my car buying experience very easy and pleasant. Worked a great deal with me. I most definitely recommend them if you are ...looking for a car.

February 27, 2017

Thanks to Matt Stevens for an outstanding experience in purchase of a used truck. Matt was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend others lo...oking for a used vehicle to shop Pearson Pre-Owned.

October 24, 2016

My experience at Pearson Preowned was great the salesperson was excellent and explain in details about the truck I was looking to buy. Everyone there... treated you like family and that means a lot. Karen is awesome if I am ever looking for a vehicle again I will definitely go back to her. The people there was courteous, nice and was a joy to be around .Great bunch of people

August 25, 2016

Very friendly, very helpful, very pleased with the service.

August 13, 2016

Great customer service! Karen and the rest of the staff was exceedingly helpful. We are returning customers for the second time and are happy with the... outcome.

Becky, Thank you for your choosing Pearson Pre-Owned for the second time to buy your vehicles! We are truly humbled that you chose us with all the ot...her dealerships that are out that to choose from. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

July 31, 2016

I found a vehicle that I wanted at another location and Andy went above and beyond to make sure I got the vehicle that day. He made accommodations for... a family member to pick it up for me and stayed late so I could sign the paperwork. He definitely went above and beyond and a valuable asset to this establishment!

Holly, Thank you so much for your review! We hope you are enjoying our vehicle and appreciate the kind words about Andy and our dealership!

July 26, 2016

I was fortunate enough to to work with Andy. He was great all the way around. He stuck by me through every part of the process and made it easy to do ...business with. I recommend anyone to go to Pearson pre owned and specially work with Andy if you want superior service. I can't thank Andy and the Pearson team enough for all the hard work from beginning to end!!

Destiny, Thank you so much for your review of our dealership! We are so happy that you chose us as the place that you purchased your car! We hope to... see your friends here soon!

July 26, 2016

I couldn't have asked for better customer service. My salesman, Andy McDaniel, did an incredible job making sure all my needs were satisfied. I had de...alt with seveal dealerships in my search prior to Pearson but none came close to how well I was treated at Pearson.

Rhiannon, Thank you so much for your review! We hope you are enjoying your new car! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything!

July 25, 2016

My fiance and I had been driving around in a very unsafe car and needed a more reliable family car. We never expected to be approved for something so ...great. Andy and Ross had excellent customer service and made sure that we left that day in something we both felt comfortable with. I have never met salesmen that were more helpful and we so appreciate it. Anyone I know that needs a car will be referred to Andy at Pearson!

The Bryants, Thank you so much for your business! We were very happy to help you get into a safe and reliable car. Congratulations!

Pearson Pre-Owned