New 888-783-5004 Dealer Website
Used 888-821-5672 Email Dealer
Service 888-799-5281

• Great Service and Staff

Wonderful and friendly staff. The buying process was fast and the sales person Troy was very knowledgeable about the car and which cars were available.

• Great Service

The people in the service dept are all great! Very helpful and nice. The waiting area was clean and comfortable, and the coffee was delish!

• Great Service

Everyone was very nice and helpful. The facility was well cleaned. It was nice that they provided snacks and WiFi for us. The chairs were very comfortable.

• Super clean facilities

I can't compare the courtesy of the employees and how easy they expedited the service. They are very professional and dedicated to what they do.

• Great Service

I loved how I was greeted. I love how quickly my car was serviced. I love how there are free snacks, water and coffee available while you wait.

• Excellence Serve

I like the way my Sales man Jack walk me threw the processing and told what was going the entire time

• Fast service, clean facilities

This was my first experience at this dealership and service facility. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The waiting area was nicely appointed. My wait time was minimal.

• Awesome experience

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. They looked at cars with me until we found exactly what I wanted! I will tell everyone to go there and buy their vehicles!!

• Excellent service

Found financing for me. Excellent customer service. I felt like everyone really cared that I got the automobile that I wanted.

• Customers first

You called me to let me know what other services I needed and asked me before you did them. You also provided me with transportation to and from work which was a huge help.