(4.8) 1468 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1468 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Richmond from DealerRater.com
  • Sheehy and Dave are the best!

I could not be happier with how easy Dave made purchasing my new truck!!

Thank you for the great review and rating ! We hope you are enjoying your new truck.

• Used car

Wonderful customer service. This is my second purchase with she he Ford and I have always been highly satisfied . I will continue to be a loyal cust...omer for years to come

• Rebecca

Very good service and very attentive. I felt that I was being listened to but most importantly heard. I came with so many questions that I felt were ...answered. I'd definitely appreciated my experience.

• Great experience!

I bought a used Toyota Camry from tbis dealership. Chris Anderson was awesome! He treated me very well and was very patient with all my many question...s! I felt he was very honest with me. He didn???t seem like a salesman!

• My 2nd Lifetime Car from Sheehy Ford

My Ford Edge was totaled in a recent accident. Called my guy Chris Anderson right away and he really worked hard to get me the replacement car I want...ed. He was available any time I needed him. I now have a year newer Ford Edge. It's a lifetime car, salesman and dealership for me.

• GREAT experience

Chris Anderson was extremely helpful and attentive to details. He treated me and my daughter very well. He answered all my questions and was very pa...tient. It was a great experience! I bought a used toyota camry from this dealership.

• Quick and met our needs

We have previously purchased several cars & trucks from Sheehy. This was by far the quickest and efficient trade and purchase yet. We went in with wha...t we wanted to do, and William helped us in a thorough and efficient way. Thank you!

Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Richmond

We are happy to hear you had such a great experience! We look forward to seeing you again and hope you are enjoying your new car.

• Focus

Didn't know what to expect from Sheehy Ford. I never bought a car from this establishment. It wasn't until I met Calvin and Daniel that i knew I made... the right decision to shop at this dealership for a car for my family.

Thank you for the high star rating and great review Calvin. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

• Great

The service was Great . I was in and out with no problems. William Going and Robbie Children's made my experience excellent. I will be referring my fr...iends to this location.

Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Richmond

Thank you for the referral!!

• Great people

This place is Aeesome.. you should go check out this dealership.. Adrian Dicks help me and my family get into a reliable vehicle. Go see Adrian Dicks.

Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Richmond

Thank you for the review and high star rating!

10601 Midlothian Turnpike Richmond, VA 23235