Smith Chevrolet Cadillac, Inc

83 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2020

Gabriel was a gentleman and made the experience a joy He was prepared and really kind and patient. He followed up with a thank you for purchasing a week... later. He is exemplary and made the process easy I would return and buy my next vehicle their in a heartbeat.

November 8, 2020

Service writer Mike was extremely helpful. Service was completed ahead of expectations.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We are always more than happy to assis...t you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• April 10, 2018

We had the best dealer ( Tim Juif) he explained everything to us more than once if needed he was very patient, kind and helpful. He got us everything we... wanted.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Smith Chevrolet Cadillac and we hope to see you again soon! Feel ...free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

October 27, 2020

I would like to thank you for my beautiful car!! I also would like to thank Gerardo and the lady that did our paper work!! THey were very nice and very... quick to help us!!! thanks again!!!

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know our team was able to really help you out. If you ever need anything else from us, pleas...e feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to assist. Have a great day!

October 25, 2020

Great mechanics (including the adjustable seats), quiet, enjoyable ride. We are looking forward to discovering even more things to love about our new Chevy... Equinox.

Hi, thank you for the wonderful feedback! If there is anything else that we may do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know. Take ...care!

October 21, 2020

Didn't buy my brand new Chevy truck from them as I live in Southern California but when my dealer forgot to install a part that was causing the system... to shut down Mike and his team jumped in and saved the day to get me back on the road to a family emergency. Class acts!

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear our team could help. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do t...o assist, and take care!

October 19, 2020

We are so happy we chose Smith Chevrolet! Larry and his team are extremely professional and helped my husband and I select a great car that will grow with... our family for many years. We will be using Smith Chevrolet again, in the future. Thank you Smith Chevrolet!

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again ...in the future. Best wishes, Smith Chevrolet Of Turlock

October 13, 2020

We worked with Gabriel to purchase our new vehicle . Gabriel is professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in. I liked that every... process of purchasing a car went smooth without any problems.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to gi...ve us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 10, 2020

I was in the market for a crew cab pickup, stopped by Smith Chevrolet Cadillac to look around. I found a truck with all the options I wanted but not the... right color. Salesperson Gerardo quickly found one at another dealer and had it brought in within a day. I ended up purchasing the truck, great overall buying experience, during delivery he thoroughly explained every option the vehicle was equipped with. Sales manager Ramiro and Fatima made the purchase process go smoothly. Would certainly recommend Smith Chevrolet Cadillac for a new/pre-owned vehicle purchase.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are g...lad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

September 28, 2020

Great place and great people. Very friendly and accommodating!

Hi, thanks for your feedback about our team. We're glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to... assist. Take care!