New 804-222-4600
Used 804-222-4600 Email Dealer

Average based on 167 reviews
  • Very Satisfied Customer

It was the most pleasant car purchase I have ever made. I stated what I wanted and received just that and in record breaking time. I felt important and valued. Steve Dixon was my sales associate and he delivered what he promised. My final transaction with the purchase and extended warranty was very pleasant as well. I live approximately 20 miles from the dealership, but it was worth the trips across town. I didn't receive the same treatment at the dealership that was closer to my residence. I am recommending family and friends to shop at Haley Buick near the Airport.

• Karen Conrad

Very friendly, helpful staff. Work is very reliable and completed in a timely manner.

• Great staff!

The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. They were able to fit me in on the same day that I called. thanks

• Buying experience

Best experience we have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Greg Huband is the most professional and knowledgeable rep we have ever worked worked with.

• Good service

I brought in my car for a recall. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The car was finished in a good time frame. Thank you! I would use this place again!

• Ms. Deborah E. Jones

I walked in looking at a used 2011 GMC Terrain, and not wanting to spend a lot of money, trying to get out of the vehicle I was in, due to the age, high mileage, and no warrant. I wanted to be in something more comfortable and manageable. I was offered to purchase a 2015 GMC Terrain, with no money out of pocket at the time of transaction. I never experienced a sale such as this, no haggling, just straight professionalism in offering me a chance and loved the rebate to get me into a vehicle, not just a vehicle but what I wanted a SUV, which I was used too. thank you

• Mr. John Beall

Steven Pearson, Mr.Browning and Curtis{parts}can only be described with one word,PERFECT ! I am always treated in a professional first class manner with all the work done expertly. It is so rare today to find a dealership like this. Other experiences at other dealers have not been as smooth and have required callbacks! It is a lot closer for me to go to another place to have my cars serviced, but so worth the added drive. You are so lucky to have these gentleman working for you. I will always be a loyal customer. I would like to thank you for each experience being better than the last one. Haley has it but it really should be Haley has GOT IT because of their people. John Beall

• Greeted with a smile and friendly face every time!

I am always greeted with a smile and a friendly face. The service department is one that I trust.

• Done right and quickly.

The service was done quickly and competently. I've been coming to Capital for nearly 15 years.

• Stranded, Towed, and Warranty service

I own a 2012 Buick Enclave that is still under warranty. I was traveling from Florida to New Jersey for the wedding of my son. When we stopped at our hotel on the evening of Monday, Aug 24, I tried to start the vehicle after it had been parked. It would turn over and crank but would not fire up or start. On Tues morning I was towed to your dealership by GM roadside assistance. I met with Aaron, one of your service advisors. He was excellent. He told me that it was a busy day but he would try to fit me in. It took 3 hours before the vehicle was looked at and another 2 hours to diagnose the malfunction which was described to me as a bad alternator. It took 3 hours to replace the alternator. I waited at the dealership all day while my wife and daughter waited back at the hotel. I arrive at the dealership at 8:45a and departed at 4:30p, a long day. I believed the service time to be a bit excessive but was happy to be on my way. One major complaint is that the driver side door entry, inside and out, was filthy from where the mechanic had worked. Remarkably, under the hood was still pristine. He must have replaced the alternator from under the car?