• Another Great Experience at Kelley Chevrolet

As always, my service professional (Phil Degitz) did an exceptional job. I especially appreciated the flexibility of the shuttle service. On this particular day, another employee where I worked was having a vehicle serviced, so I was able to ride to work with her in a loaner and only needed the shuttle for the return trip to the dealership. The shuttle service is a real plus! The service department and Phil Degitz are the reason I continue to return to Kelley Chevrolet for my vehicles. Thanks to everyone for a job well done!

• Great service with Walt Royer and the Red Team !

Always great service with Walt Royer and the Red Team. I have purchased two cars from Kelley's and have had both cars services with Walt. Always on top of all service; Walt has always been totally honest with me, and more than helpful. I know nothing about cars...nothing; and I need good service to keep be safe and on the go.

• Great customer service

Josh Triplett and Stacey Rittenhouse always take very good care of my service needs.

• 2017 Chevy Silverado

Always a great place to car shop! Friendly knowledgeable people that don’t treat you like a number!!! Will always go back for our vehicles in the further!!!

• Chuck & Shirley

Jason and Brandon made our buying experience very stress free and enjoyable. They both went above and beyond on the service they provided. We definitely highly recommending them and the Kelly Team. Chuck & Shirley

• A great experience!

I met with Craig a few times and he was always pleasant and easy to deal with. I came back on a busy day after Thanksgiving, but he took great care of me and got me a great deal on a car that will serve my family and I very well. Kelly Chevrolet is first class all the way.

• Service

Always satisfied with the work performed and the personal feeling I get when going there.

• 2017 Chevy Colorado

Just the overall feel when you go shopping for a used or new vehicle that you know that they will treat you right during the purchase to after.

• Only one that Cared

Out of all the dealerships I stopped to check out a truck buy, only Kelley Chevrolet was the only one that seem to care if I bought a truck or not.

• Service on my 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

I always get the personal service and accurate work done on both my truck and car.