• Overall GREAT experience!

I have worked with two other Chevrolet/GMC dealerships and Haley was by far the best. The staff at Haley were so friendly and a pleasure to deal with. They took the time to meet with me and talk with me about different options and they did not pressure me or make me feel like the didn't have time for me. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership...wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Service

I took my 2006 GMC Sierra for its annual Virginia inspection. I knew I had an oil leak, but did not know where. The tech that was doing the inspection found the leak was coming from the oil filter area. At first he thought the rubber seal was crushed. Upon further searching he foun the oil filter was loose and about to fall off. I had an oil and filter change done at another establishment which (for some reason) decided NOT to tighten the oil filter. The people at the new Haley Chevrolet replaced the filter & two quarts, which I happily paid for and never charged me for the state inspection (a $16.00 value).

• 2 new vehicles in 2 months

Both my husband and I recently purchased vehicles from this dealership and we have been happy with both the sales and service so far.

• Great Dealership

This is the 4th truck/car we have gotten from Capital/Haley Chevrolet. We will continue to deal with them when the time comes.

• FRIENDLY

I have been coming to this business for the past 12 years and have always had a pleasant experience. Thanks,

• Satisfied Customer

I am always satisfied with any and all work done be Haley's service department. We have purchased five new vehicles from Haley. Charlie Brown is our favorite Salesman. Very personable and knows his stuff. Customer Service at the front desk and Service Dept. is great.

• Great Service

Great service on the service of my car. It was scheduled on a timely point and I appreciate the efforts put forth by Chris.

• James Harris

MY experience were great!! Everyone was very professional and made me feel welcome... They listen to my request of a specific type of SUV and they delivered.

• Bettie Howell

I scheduled my oil change and tire rotation a couple of days ahead. I arrived and was greeted right away. I was in and out in a little less than an hour and as usual the service was excellent.

• Excellent customer service

They are always professional and accommodating. Work is done in. A timely manner.