Haley Chevrolet GMC

New Used

• Service
    November 5, 2017

Friendly staff Clean neat facilities Quick service

Vince, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Good Job
    August 29, 2017

Good job all around ? Always friendly service, as they work hard to please and get the job done right.

Hello Vera, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We'll be happy to pass your comments and five stars on to the team! We are always more than happy ...to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• I Love My Equinox
    July 3, 2017

I was very happy with the customer service, repairs,n over the whole experience. Thank you Barry.

Juliana, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can d...o for you.

• Oil Change
    May 25, 2017

All around a good experience. My only conplaint is that they did my oil change much quicker then they normally do, and forgot to reset the dash. This ...led me to feel like it possibly wasn't done but I haven't had an issues so I'm trusting everything was done and up to par.

Sarah, thank you so much for the positive review! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

• Service Dept.
    May 19, 2017

Great service and very helpful. Always friendly and down to earth!

Hello Larry, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Great Service, friendly dealership.
    December 13, 2015

The best experience buying a new car I have Han in my life. The dealership was friendly, things to do for my young family.

• Overall GREAT experience!
    December 10, 2015

I have worked with two other Chevrolet/GMC dealerships and Haley was by far the best. The staff at Haley were so friendly and a pleasure to deal with.... They took the time to meet with me and talk with me about different options and they did not pressure me or make me feel like the didn't have time for me. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership...wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Service
    November 27, 2015

I took my 2006 GMC Sierra for its annual Virginia inspection. I knew I had an oil leak, but did not know where. The tech that was doing the inspection... found the leak was coming from the oil filter area. At first he thought the rubber seal was crushed. Upon further searching he foun the oil filter was loose and about to fall off. I had an oil and filter change done at another establishment which (for some reason) decided NOT to tighten the oil filter. The people at the new Haley Chevrolet replaced the filter & two quarts, which I happily paid for and never charged me for the state inspection (a $16.00 value).

• 2 new vehicles in 2 months
    November 17, 2015

Both my husband and I recently purchased vehicles from this dealership and we have been happy with both the sales and service so far.

• Great Dealership
    August 19, 2015

This is the 4th truck/car we have gotten from Capital/Haley Chevrolet. We will continue to deal with them when the time comes.

Haley Chevrolet GMC