Medlin Motor Co Inc

Call This Dealer

New

jackk
    July 27, 2016

called the parts dept. twice. left all my contact info and never received a return call.

Never again...
    December 22, 2014

I have had 2 bad experiences with the Medlin Ford service department. The first, I had just recently bought my new 2012 Ford Focus (Not from Medlin), ...but we moved to West Point, so I figured I would begin servicing my car there. There were 2 recalls made on the car, so I brought them there to get fixed. I had just gotten an oil change the week prior to doing this. When I picked my car up from Medlin, my oil light was on! I feel like they were just trying to get me to schedule an oil change there. I don't know... I decided later to give them another chance. I brought my car in a few months ago because my center console screen went completely black. I waited at Medlin for over an hour, and they came out and told me that, "It could be this, it could be that. There is nothing we can do. I know a guy in Richmond that could fix it, but it would be around $400." I told them, "No thanks." Then they slapped me with a $50 "labor" bill... for doing what, I don't know. Today I decided to go back to the Ford dealership where I bought my car, and not only did they ask about warranties, they took the time to figure out WHAT was wrong, and they ordered the part and did not charge me a dime. This just goes to show me that Medlin service department either doesn't know what they are doing, or they don't have the means to fix what they should. I won't be going there again.

Jessica, We are sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience. Medlin Ford has been in business since 1975 and we want everyone to be happy with the serv...ice we provide. It is never our intent to purposely misguide or misinform a customer. Mac Medlin would like to set up a time to personally meet with you and review your issue. Please contact us directly with a time that is good for you to do so at 1-800-963-3546.

Great service with a smile
    August 30, 2013

Came in for squeak and rattle in the front end of my Shelby GT identified in a Ford tech service bulletin. Janet in service had it already, ordered th...e parts, and when I returned repaired the car in the time they promised with great results...squeak and rattles are gone. Great people, very friendly, and know their stuff. Highly pleased.

Awesome !!!!!!
    June 11, 2013

It couldn't be any better, From walking in the door, meeting Robbie Crowther and having our needs met in a expedient and professional way. The staff i...s not overbearing which is so welcomed when car buying. Everyone we came in contact with were so pleasant and knew all the answers to our questions. From the sales department, to finance to parts and service, everyone deserves kudos.

Great Vehicle Purchase from Medlin Ford
    May 30, 2013

I found the car I was looking for, a used Pontiac in flawless condition, at Medlin Ford in West Point. I had a great experience and got an awesome car... at a great price. The salesman, Matt Ware, made the whole process so easy from the test drive to signing the paperwork. Thanks Medlin!!

Good People
    May 30, 2013

Good company to do business with. Sales staff is great - not too pushy; and they really know their products. Parts and Service folks know their stuff ...too. Everyone treats you with respect. Drive to West Point for your next Ford.

Medlin Motor Co Inc