Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

New 888-485-7965 Dealer Website
Used 888-484-5659 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-2541

4.5
Average based on 103 reviews.
  • trading in old car

Jose, we can't thank you enough for your wonderfully kind review and even kinder recommendation! Please stop in again any time.

Great communication. Just an overall great experience. I would highly recommend this place to my friends and family or anyone looking to buy a new car.

• Warranty Questions

This is the third Hyundai we have leased and have always been very satisfied until now. We leased our 2015 Elantra on Sept 29, 2014 which now has 18,000 miles on it while we were living in Florida. This week all of a sudden the passenger side in the front seat area floor became soaked with water from under the dashboard. Thee next day, the drivers side seat height adjustment lever shattered, so I called Glenbrook and talked to service, and imagine my surprise to be told that it was not covered! I was told that I will have to pay for all repairs out of my pocket. What Warranty I ask? Certainly wouldn!t want to have anything major where I would be footing the entire bill! The service rep that I talked with said if the lever would just be cracked it would be covered, but they had no way of knowing if we dropped something on it and broke it, give me a break like we were loading concrete blocks thru the drivers door! We are both in our late 60's and we are the only people who drive this car, so we know it just broke while she was raising the seat, she is 5 foot tall and barely weighs 100 lbs, so I don't think she abused it. Anytime that we had Any issues while living in Florida on any one of or leased vehicles Lakeland Hyundai took Great Care of all our concerns, and I highly recommend them. Glenbrook, however no way the totally blew me off with a lame excuse that they would have to pay for the repairs, who cares? That's what warranties are for. By the way about 2 hours later I received a phone call from another person there asking if I was taken care of. I explained everything to him, and he said he would see what he could do, and then he would call me back. Guess what, yep I'm still waiting! I have read their reviews, and now I am convinced that the only reviews that get added are the good ones. Well this one is going to Corperate Hyundai also, and I think it's time to go back to General Motors to this type of treatment !

• Buying new car

I have not been to their lot yet but all my interactions so far have been great. They have been very prompt and professional when answering any questions I have had about the car I am interested in. I will be going in this coming week to hopefully purchase this vehicle.

• Service Department 2 thumbs up!

While on a multiple stop shopping day, my 2012 Sante Fe wouldn't start in the parking lot of a store. My sis-in-law & I were stumped and had that "oh crap" moment. I had full power to everything, but the dash would blink like crazy and the check engine, oil & battery lights went on. Now what? Called my bro-in-law and he came out to jump the battery. Nothing. I had the car towed to Glenbrook Hyundai. When I told the guy (sorry, I can't remember your name, but you've worked here at least 4 years) at the service department what was going on he just looked at me and said, "let me try something". His hunch was correct...the anti-theft device was in good working order! I had used the spare set of keys that day that had 2 key fobs on them. Not knowing how this system really works, I inadvertently set off the system which I couldn't hear because my horn was not working. Well, he got my car started again and replaced the fuse for the horn (that I kept forgetting to do prior) for me all out the of kindness of his heart! My shopping day was saved and I had no bill for a repair!! A BIG thank you!! My Sante Fe has been a great vehicle and service at The Happy Car Store has been awesome these last four years!

Mari, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent experience here at Glenbrook Hyundai. We're so pleased to hear that your service advisor was able to save your shopping trip by helping you figure out the cause of your troubles and replace the horn's fuse at no cost to you. Thanks a lot for begin so amazing!

• Lousy customer service

Made appt with nick i txt him 2 hrs before said he had to change it till next day. I told him i took off work to make appt. then he told me i wouldnt be able to buy vehicle anyway because of neg. equity. Should have told me that before he made appt. lousy customer service

Keith, we're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the sales experience at Glenbrook Hyundai. We work hard to satisfy our customers regardless of their credit situation. Please give Shane a call at (260) 484-9531 so we can discuss this further.

• Great service continues

Vehicle was ready before promised time, even though additional work was done. Service adviser Rob always great to work with.

Joe, it was our pleasure to get you your vehicle sooner than expected! Thank you so much for the review.

• Great service

The service department is very good about checking out everything that needs to be fixed or may be an issue. They are very organized and detail driven.

Jay, thank you so much for your kind words toward the service department here at Glenbrook Hyundai. We work very hard to ensure the satisfaction of our customers, and we're truly happy to hear that we've succeeded with you.

• Great service on a recall repair

Virginia, we are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with the accommodating nature of our dealership's staff. Thanks for the review!

Service reps were extremely accomodating when I needed to change my original appointment and then gave me very prompt service when I showed up early for my revised appointment.

• Friendly staff & nice waiting rm with free snacks

From check in to leaving, they always treat you with friendliness and respect. Comfortable waiting room with free soda & popcorn.

Suzanne, we can't thank you enough for the review. We're always happy to make you comfortable in our waiting room.

• Happy Hyundai Customer

Service work done in a timely manner and at the quoted price. Even fixed a safety problem with the sub frameI didn't know I had at no cost to me.

Tim, thank you so much for your kind review of Glenbrook Hyundai! We're very happy that we were able to get your vehicle fixed quickly and inexpensively. Please visit us again soon.