Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

397 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store from DealerRater.com
  • trading in old car

Jose, we can't thank you enough for your wonderfully kind review and even kinder recommendation! Please stop in again any time.

Great communication. Just an overall great experience. I would highly recommend this place to my friends and family or anyone looking to buy a new car.

• DeAndre Garcia was great to work with!
    October 16, 2017

Thank you for your business!

We were just looking and had worked with DeAndre before. He can out to greet us and was not pushy at all. We ended up driving a new (used) car home that evening. Will definitely work with him in the future on another purchase.

• A great experience!
    October 15, 2017

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

We look forward to seeing you for service!

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

We are happy that you like your car!

The staff overall did a great job in giving me a very fair trade in value for my outgoing car and set me up in a new car that met my needs exactly. I will be returning here for maintenance and future car needs!

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

We look forward to seeing you for service!

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

We are happy that you like your car!

• Missing fetchers
    October 14, 2017

i like the car and the missing fetchers are not important to me. The salesman was good but did not understand which fetchers were on this car.

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

We appreciate your business!

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

We appreciate your business!

• GlenBrook Hyundai auto purchase
    October 13, 2017

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you for years to come!

My experience at GlenBrook Hyundai has been one of the best I have ever had. The salesperson Deandre Garcia truly understands what customer service is all about. I feel that we have formed a relationship that will endure and likely bring me back for my next vehocle purchase Even the finance manager they all brought their A game (Awesome).

• 2018 Elantra purchase
    October 10, 2017

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

Thank you for working with us again!

We came in for a service on our 2013 Elantra and was looking at vehicles when DeAndre started talking with us. DeAndre is a great asset to the Team. He is informative, knowledgeable, and very friendly. We feel he went above and beyond out expectations. This is our 2nd Elantra purchase and I am sure we will enjoy it as much or more than our 2013.

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

Thank you for working with us again!

• Excellent experience
    October 8, 2017

Thank you for your business!

DeAndre kept in touch with us even after we informed him we were just starting to look. He even sent a picture of the color I wanted when he saw one in the Service Center.

• Leasing My Elantra
    October 7, 2017

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working with you as well!

The sales staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. Dakota was very knowledgeable and always willing to go the extra mile. I love my Elantra.

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working with you as well!

• Best car buying experience I've ever had!
    October 6, 2017

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

Thank you for working with us!

Thanks to Dakota, a very personable salesman, he selected 3 vehicles that were in our price range and we test drove all of them. The whole experience was very pleasing!

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

Thank you for working with us!

• Thank you!!
    October 2, 2017

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

We realize there are a lot of options when it comes to buying a car. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you!

I came in needing assistance getting out of a previous purchase and was very pleased with the help provided to me. Since I got my new car, I have felt safer on the road and love the higher gas mileage!