Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store

(4.6) 421 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

421 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store from DealerRater.com
  • trading in old car

Great communication. Just an overall great experience. I would highly recommend this place to my friends and family or anyone looking to buy a new car....

Jose, we can't thank you enough for your wonderfully kind review and even kinder recommendation! Please stop in again any time.

• AMAZING

Mel was our sales person told him what we were looking for and in less than a day had come up with a much better option. We talked it over and gave h...im the go ahead everting was smooth and hassle free. Very satisfied with the whole process.

• Great experience at the Hyundai dealership in Fort Wayne IN

My husband and I were at the Hyundai dealership in Fort Wayne because our son???s car had broken down in subzero weather, and we were following the t...ow truck. As my husband met with the service manager, I went into the showroom to get warm. A salesman, Deandre Garcia, met me as I entered. We had been considering a used Hyundai, but we were not coming in to buy anything that day. Thanks to the help that DeAndre gave us as well as his sales manager Shane Housholder, we looked at several use cars but ended up buying a 2017 due to their helpful information. They were both terrific!

• Very Satisfied

I am very satisfied with my purchase and how well I was treated at the dealership. Except for one thing that needs fixed, I am very satisfied with the... service.

• Great dealership!

This dealership was very professional yet made my purchase experience welcoming and relaxing. No pressure! They were all focused on getting the vehicl...e that I wanted at the price I could afford without stress. Great job Glenbrook Hyundai staff!!!

• Dakota is the man!

Dakota is the top salesman for a reason. Before meeting Dakota I had been to several car dealerships and had met with several salesmen who were not li...stening to my car needs. Dakota throughout the entire process felt more like an advisor than a salesman. He was attentitive and paid very close attention to what I was looking for. He guided me throughout the entire process. I never once during the process felt as though I was in the dark about anything. I know who I will be referring my friends and family to!

• Great Christmas present to myself

I had done some research before I went it. my salesman DeAndre Garcia was the best. I test drove a 2018 Elantra but when the payment was more than I... wanted to pay DeAndre was willing to work with me. I had another vehicle a 2017 that I test drove. DeAndre and the whole happy car family were great to work with & go the extra mile for their customers.

• Satisfied First-Time Customer

I had an excellent experience purchasing my new Accent from Glenbrook Hyundai. DeAndre helped me get the exact car I wanted for a fair, up-front pric...e. This was my first experience buying a car from a dealership. I was anxious about the process, but everything went so smoothly. I felt highly valued, understood, and appreciated. The process was fun, too! I enjoyed the applause and cheers after we agreed to terms. I highly recommend Glenbrook Hyundai. Everyone I interacted with was kind and professional. DeAndre is a great salesman. He wasn't too pushy and was easy to talk to. I will definitely come back to replace our second vehicle when the time comes!

• Another Happy Customer

Came in to waste some time and to browse around and left with a brand new car and I couldn't be happier. Dakota was great, he was very professional, ...never pushy, and made me feel very at ease with this purchase. I would recommend all of my friends going to him if they are in the market for a vehicle! I've also called Dakota a few times after the purchase and he has answered every call and answered all my questions! Which I find VERY rare when it comes to car salesmen! 5 Star review from this customer!

• Great Experience!!

Stopped by Glenbrook Hyundai to look at the 2017 Tuscan's. The first day I stopped was just to look and get some basic information and pricing. It w...as a cold, rainy, and windy day so i figured after looking I would have to try to find a salesman to assist me and to answer my questions. I really thought i was going to have to walk all the way across the lot, (because after all, who would really expect anyone to be out in this type of weather) as I turned from looking to go in, there stood the salesman with a big smile, shivering, and wet and said how can I help you today. The salesman was Mel Clark. I knew at that point I had found the right place to buy a car. Mel got us in a 2017 Hyundai Tuscon and the wife has been extremely happy since. We will be doing business with Mel again in the near future.

Glenbrook Hyundai - Happy Car Store