(4.8) 955 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

955 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Richmond Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Best Body Shop ever

I bought a brand new Taurus and unfortunately I tapped the front bumper. Jimmy in the body shop took care of my car, Mike the GM did an incredible th...ing of helping me out with my deductible. I just can???t tell you enough how great this dealership is the workmanship and service the attention to detail, They are the best dealership that I have ever used in my 61 years and 37 brand new cars and over 85% of them Fords.

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Thank you for the excellent review and rating here on DealerRater! Our team will be thrilled to learn that you're so pleased with your service visit! ...We look forward to working with you again in the future.

• jasmeet singh is great!!!

we had the pleasure of working with jasmeet singh... he greeted us on the lot and was extremely helpful throughout the entire car buying process... fr...om test driving the vehicle to making sure our purchase went as smoothly as possible... even after our purchase jasmeet still remains extremely responsive to our needs... he's great... and we would definitely recommend going through jasmeet for your next vehicle purchase!!

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Glad to hear that our team could be so helpful and we certainly appreciate your recommendation. Jasmeet truly cares about our guests' experiences and ...he will be thrilled to see your awesome feedback. Thanks for your five-star rating!

• Body shop

We had a accident and Chris and April where amazing, they helped us call the claim in and get the process started, they had to replace one head light ...lens on the car and when we said how funny it looked Chris got his stuff and polished the other one for us to make it match better, that was going above and beyound in our book, it was nice to feel appreciated as a customer and not a dollar. Thanks again Chris and April

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Thanks so much for your stellar rating and outstanding feedback. Sorry to hear about your recent accident but we're also glad that you were not seriou...sly injured. We'll be sure to share your feedback with April and Chris!

• Alan Tuck is Awesome!!!

I was greeted by Alan on the lot the evening I looked at the vehicle. It was a day or two after I stipped by again, and Alan and I did a test drive. ... As we are going through this test drive, Alan explained features of the vehicle like I have never heard before from a sales person. And, he gave great detail about the vehicle which impressed me. He is the not the high pressured sales person but rather calm and even keeled. Even though I didn't do my financing with them, the finance team was very pleasant. The experience I had was like I was in the showroom with a bunch of my friends. I would highly recommend seeing Alan Tuck for your next automotive purchase.

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Scott, we can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave such a descriptive review. Alan will be thrilled to read your kind words and five-star r...ating! Please don't hesitate to stop by in the future if there's anything we can do for you.

• Awesome service???

My experience was great, my husband & I walked in and was greeted right away. My salesperson was awesome throughout my process. Richmond Ford Rocks! I... would definitely recommend this dealership to family & friends .. Thank you , Richmond Ford .

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Thanks so much for your feedback and five-star rating. We're thrilled you and your husband found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleas...ant and easy. We appreciate your positive review!

• Outstanding Service

I purchased my Ford Focus on the last day of the year at Richmond Ford. That day was special because I wanted to go into the new year with a new car ...and new start. I was not sure about my credit but was pleasing surprise when I learned it. From the time I entered the dealership until my transaction was final everyone was very friendly and helpful. Brandon, the young man that worked with me and assisted me in making my final decision on a vehicle was extremely friendly, patience, professional, helpful, and out right loving. He respected me and treated me like a son any mother would be proud to show off to her best friends. I cannot thank him enough for making me feel comfortable and at so ease. To summarize my overall experience at Richmond Ford all I can say is that it was outstanding thanks to Brandon and the friendly staff. Thanks Brandon. To the leadership of Richmond Ford he's a keeper. He's the real thing. He made you guys proud.

Richmond Ford Lincoln

We cannot thank you enough for providing such a detailed review of your recent visit to our dealership. Welcome to the Richmond Ford family! Brandon w...orks hard to make sure every guest leaves with a smile and he will be so pleased to read your feedback. Be sure to come back for a New Owners Seminar if you'd like to learn more about the features in your new vehicle!

• Alan Tuck is as good as it gets

Alan is not only pleasant to be around, but he tells it like it is. He is always available for questions and he wants to make sure you love what you'r...e buying.

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks for your review! We're thrilled that you found Alan knowledgeable and he surely enjoyed your company to...o. Come back soon for a New Owners Seminar!

• Good People

I rented a car and drove from Dayton, Ohio to get this truck. It was worth the drive. Love the truck. Good people to deal with. Thanks. Now back ...to the snow I go.......

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Congratulations on the new truck and thanks for your outstanding feedback here on DealerRater! We appreciate you taking the time to make the drive to ...our location and we're happy to know that you had such a pleasant experience with our team. Don't hesitate to reach out down the road if we can further assist in any way!

• GREAT HELP IN ALL ASPECTS OF BUYING THE CAR

EVERY ONE FROM THE SALES PERSON (ALAN TUCK) TO THE USED CAR SALES MANAGER, AND THE FINANCIAL PERSON, WE COULD NOT HAVE ASK FOR A BETTER BUNCH OF PEOPL...E TO WORK WITH, EVERYTHING WAS DONE IN A OUTSTANDING MANNER. COULD NOT HAVE ASK FOR A BETTER GROUP OF EMPLOYEES TO WORK WITH. EVERYONE TREATED US PROFESSIONAL AND WITH GREAT RESPECT. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY AND ALL OF THEM TO ANYONE THAT ASKS. NONE BETTER.

Richmond Ford Lincoln

One of our primary goals is to make every guest feel like family and we're so glad that you enjoyed your time with our team. They will be thrilled to ...read your kind words! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you back soon.

• Mr Jimmy Turner Was Awesome

I got rear ended a few weeks ago. Mr Jimmy Turner @ Richmond Ford coordinated my body work and got me my car back pronto. Body shop did great job. ...Very pleased with their professionalism. Thanks, Mr Turner and Richmond Ford.

4600 W Broad St Richmond, VA 23230