Fort Wayne Nissan Infiniti

New 888-584-2178 Dealer Website
Used 888-583-4431 Email Dealer
Service 888-586-2943

4.3
Average based on 46 reviews.
  • SATISFIED !!!!

Great Place Friendly Understanding and they LISTEN and DO fix any issues or concerns or questions you may have.

• Maurice C. McIntyre purchase review

Sales representative was outstanding. General Manager and Finance Manager were the same. The detailing person was also exceptional

• Satisfied customer

Oleg and Jesse were great! They were so friendly and non confrontational. I really appreciated the time and thoughtfulness they put into my experience. I was very pleased. I will be coming back for my next purchase.

• Friendly service at Fort Wayne Nissan/Infiniti

Steve, Alan, and Jesse were outstanding! They were able to answer all of our questions and get us into a 2010 van! I would highly recommend Fort Wayne Nissan/Infiniti for any of your buying needs. They are courteous, prompt, eager to help!

• Know your rights

My husband purchased a 2015 Versa at a wonderful price, it was exactly what he wanted. The personnel who worked with him were are professional! Yet we have one concern - what happens when you have your credit frozen and you are paying cash? Due to regulations for car dealers in connection with the Patriot Act, they must verify the identify of the purchaser. Due to our credit being frozen they were unable to verify we were in fact who we said we where. We were told that we would have to unlock our credit: no specifics as to how, how many agencies, or provided a clear explanation as to why other than a federal government requirement. After much discussion with various personnel, we found that there was in fact alternative methods available to a consumer rather than having their credit unfrozen. The dealership needs to train all personnel handling sales, then if in fact they require at least once per week that a consumer unlock their credit to purchase a car with cash, there are alternative ways their identification can be verified. Without our being proactive, educating ourselves, we would have probably walked away from the sale.

• Mike service department

I was promptly welcomed as I entered the service area by Mike. He was very friendly and explained how long service would be on my car. Showed me where to go while I waited. The surroundings were clean pleasant refreshments were available and a comfortable

• Love Love Love Fort Wayne Nissan

Everyone is so friendly. I really love when I get to buy a new car.... cause then I can visit all my people

• Really busy and they made everything come together

This is our third purchase from this dealership. Our lives are very hectic and they made the process very easy! Would recommend this dealership!! Chris

• Job Well Done

Been having the X-Terra serviced here for over two years. Courteous and friendly staff; gets the job done.

• Excellent All Way Around

Warm and friendly greeting, reasonable time estimate that was met, pleasant post-service advice.