Fort Wayne Nissan INFINITI

4.0
  • SATISFIED !!!!

Great Place Friendly Understanding and they LISTEN and DO fix any issues or concerns or questions you may have.

• Great salesperson

Channing was an awsome sales person. He did a great job making sure we got what we ask for

• I Will Never Buy A Car From This Dealership

My sales man was nice but was not knowledgeable about much, besides his overall niceness he did make a couple rude smirks and remarks about my financial situation. When the sales man went to who seemed to be a manager to ask questions the manager was very rude and did not seem to give me the time of day after I specified my price range was approximately $350-$450. I am recently graduated with a full time salary job and perfect credit score and they were not willing to work with me at all. I hope other people have better experiences at this dealership.

• Vehicle was not there :(

I found a used truck I was interested in so I emailed the dealership and Joseph Aguirre emailed back as well as someone called and verified the truck was there. I drove 93 miles to find out the truck was not there. #frustrated

• Great Service! listened to all concerns

Very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to find the right car for you. Listened to budget concerns and explained the paperwork thoroughly. Third Nissan lease! Happy customer!

• Shopper

Channing Williams and Angel were very helpful and polite

Channing Williams and Angel were very helpful and polite

• New Car Purchase

The sales staff at Infiniti of Fort Wayne were professional, kind, laid back and answered all of my many questions. Would definitely return for a purchase in the future!

• Excellent Experience from Start to Finish

No pressure tactics, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great negotiations and the process of financing was smooth and informative. I couldn't believe there were no loopholes or hidden fees or anything; all was as we agreed upon. Great deal on a great certified pre-owned vehicle. Big shoutout to Jacob, Jason, and Rashaan for an outstanding job today!

• Worst Sales Manager

Worst sales manager ever!!!! His name is Nick Costillo and he is very rude!!!! He doesn't treat the customers with respect

• Saved the day!

We were traveling out of town from Indianapolis when we encountered car trouble (we thought it might be contaminated gasoline from a fill up the day before.). We called the closest Nissan Dealership to see what we could do about our 2005 Murano. The salesman offered to come and get us if we couldn't make it there. We were able to drive in, barely, but by that time, the service area was closed. Given the age of our Murano and the possible cost of repairs, we decided it would be best to buy a car or we would be stranded. The staff were extremely helpful and stayed until 10:00 p.m. to get all of the quotes and paperwork done. My husband and I are now the proud owners of a 2016 Nissan Rogue! Thank you to everyone at Fort Wayne Nissan! Unfortunately, we live too far away to come to the dealership for service and maintenance.