Fort Wayne Nissan INFINITI

New 888-584-2178 Dealer Website
Used 888-583-4431 Email Dealer
Service 888-586-2943

• SATISFIED !!!!

Great Place Friendly Understanding and they LISTEN and DO fix any issues or concerns or questions you may have.

• Excellent Experience from Start to Finish

No pressure tactics, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great negotiations and the process of financing was smooth and informative. I couldn't believe there were no loopholes or hidden fees or anything; all was as we agreed upon. Great deal on a great certified pre-owned vehicle. Big shoutout to Jacob, Jason, and Rashaan for an outstanding job today!

• Worst Sales Manager

Worst sales manager ever!!!! His name is Nick Costillo and he is very rude!!!! He doesn't treat the customers with respect

• Saved the day!

We were traveling out of town from Indianapolis when we encountered car trouble (we thought it might be contaminated gasoline from a fill up the day before.). We called the closest Nissan Dealership to see what we could do about our 2005 Murano. The salesman offered to come and get us if we couldn't make it there. We were able to drive in, barely, but by that time, the service area was closed. Given the age of our Murano and the possible cost of repairs, we decided it would be best to buy a car or we would be stranded. The staff were extremely helpful and stayed until 10:00 p.m. to get all of the quotes and paperwork done. My husband and I are now the proud owners of a 2016 Nissan Rogue! Thank you to everyone at Fort Wayne Nissan! Unfortunately, we live too far away to come to the dealership for service and maintenance.

• Maurice C. McIntyre purchase review

Sales representative was outstanding. General Manager and Finance Manager were the same. The detailing person was also exceptional

• Satisfied customer

Oleg and Jesse were great! They were so friendly and non confrontational. I really appreciated the time and thoughtfulness they put into my experience. I was very pleased. I will be coming back for my next purchase.

• Friendly service at Fort Wayne Nissan/Infiniti

Steve, Alan, and Jesse were outstanding! They were able to answer all of our questions and get us into a 2010 van! I would highly recommend Fort Wayne Nissan/Infiniti for any of your buying needs. They are courteous, prompt, eager to help!

• Know your rights

My husband purchased a 2015 Versa at a wonderful price, it was exactly what he wanted. The personnel who worked with him were are professional! Yet we have one concern - what happens when you have your credit frozen and you are paying cash? Due to regulations for car dealers in connection with the Patriot Act, they must verify the identify of the purchaser. Due to our credit being frozen they were unable to verify we were in fact who we said we where. We were told that we would have to unlock our credit: no specifics as to how, how many agencies, or provided a clear explanation as to why other than a federal government requirement. After much discussion with various personnel, we found that there was in fact alternative methods available to a consumer rather than having their credit unfrozen. The dealership needs to train all personnel handling sales, then if in fact they require at least once per week that a consumer unlock their credit to purchase a car with cash, there are alternative ways their identification can be verified. Without our being proactive, educating ourselves, we would have probably walked away from the sale.

• Mike service department

I was promptly welcomed as I entered the service area by Mike. He was very friendly and explained how long service would be on my car. Showed me where to go while I waited. The surroundings were clean pleasant refreshments were available and a comfortable

• Love Love Love Fort Wayne Nissan

Everyone is so friendly. I really love when I get to buy a new car.... cause then I can visit all my people