• Great deal

Courteous and knowledgeable, very nice to work with

Courteous and knowledgeable, very nice to work with

Mark, Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing a sales and service relationship in the future. Jim Cooley Director of Sales jcooley@lagmail.net

• Excellent car service!

I had an excellent service experience for my first time at Ford Livermore dealership! Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! At Livermore Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• 2017 Focus RS - Great Buying Experience

I had a fantastic experience with my recent purchase of a 2017 Focus RS. Both Montana Mason and Ryan Abbasinia we're very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I truly appreciated there honesty, helpfulness and assistance in making our buying decision. Would highly recommend the experience with both of them and the dealership.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Livermore Ford Lincoln for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Great sales experience

Clint is a great salesman. He was very helpful with my purchase. Great staff !

Clint is a great salesman. He was very helpful with my purchase. Great staff !

• excellent experience

From the beginning to the last regular service, Livermore Ford was a pleasure to deal with. They took the time to ascertain our desires and come up with a vehicle model and price to our satisfaction. (We had already decided on a Flex). The color we choose was not popular but there was no hesitation on their part to place a factory order. In other words we were not pressured to buy now. We have had no problems with the car, and their service has been excellent.

• 2017 F-150

very good. Excellent service. We have been buying here for the past 19 years.

very good. Excellent service. We have been buying here for the past 19 years.

• Livermore Ford

Everyone was very professional . The service writer explained everything thoroughly,

• Great customer service, repairs not equally good

Peter in the front desk was very nice and helpful, and he was truly thinking for his client. Even after I picked up my car, he sent a message to ask if everything is ok with the car. I extremely satisfy with his service. This time Ford Livermore changed a part for my wife's 2013 Ford Edge SE AWD. There is always noise when my wife drives, don't know if the parts installed perfectly during the replacement.

• Great buying experience.

The entire staff at Livermore Ford was friendly, helpful, and professional.

The entire staff at Livermore Ford was friendly, helpful, and professional.

• New Car Purchase

Good experience. Friendly staff. Easy process. Large choice.

Good experience. Friendly staff. Easy process. Large choice.