• Great Service that goes the extra mile for you!

I love American Chevrolet in Modesto. I bought my car and have taken it for regular servicing here. Kenny and his team really go the extra mile for you. I would recommend these amazing people every time!

• Repair with American Chevrolet

Enjoy doing business with this family. Have purchased all our vehicles from them and my son, daughter, son in law, mother and granddaughter will only do business with American Chevrolet. From purchase to service they are a number 10 in our book.

• Repair

Excellent service by Carl. Problem was found and corrected in a very timely manner

• Highly Recommend

Definitely would recommend and use again. Friendly, courteous, prompt and quality service.

• Serviced my chevy cruze

They took care of the few issues I had and got back to me in a reasonable amount of time!

• Lease

It was a good visit, thanks to Kristie. She was professional and pleasant to interact with. Leased a 2017 Volt.

• REVIEW

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GOOD, I WAS HELPED RITE AWAY AND

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GOOD, I WAS HELPED RITE AWAY AND

• Fantastic Experience

After dealing with another Chevrolet dealership recently, this one far exceeded that experience. The customer service and buying process was much more satisfactory and they went above and beyond. I will be a repeat customer.

• If you want satisfaction go to American Chevrolet

From sales to service it is a positive experience they are about customer satisfaction.

• American Chevrolet

Very pleasant experience. Had one vehicle in the quick service while closing a purchase on a used vehicle. Everything was ready when we arrived and staff was extremely attentive. It was third vehicle purchased by family and friends in last 60 days and I am already working on two more searches for vehicles to purchase in the next 60 days. It is always very easy to recommend this dealership to friends, family and business associates.