Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

499 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Champion Dealership Owensboro, KY

Very friendly and excellent staff, makes you feel like part of their family HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!

Glenn, Thanks so much for the feedback. This is exactly what we are striving to accomplish. Much appreciated! Sincerely, Duke Brubaker General Manager

• Great experience!
    November 18, 2017

Thanks Jill! We appreciate your business. Duke

Great experience! Jim answered all of our questions and didn't seem to mind the hundreds of calls and more questions that we thought of. He made the whole process easy with no pressure. Thanks Jim!

Thanks Jill! We appreciate your business. Duke

• Great Dealership!
    November 17, 2017

Champion is a great dealership. Very helpful and patient while we decided on a vehicle. Lots to choose from. Thanks Basil for all your help!

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Thanks for your business and your feedback. Enjoy that beautiful Lincoln. We appreciate the kind words. Sincerely Duke Brubaker General Manager

• Excellent experience
    November 17, 2017

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Champion keeps the buying experience easy and honest. Car was ready to test drive. Sales people were courteous and quick. No waiting around for anyone!

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Thanks! That¿¿¿s what we strive to achieve in our No Regrets Sales Experience. We appreciate your business, thanks for the feedback. Sincerely Duke Brubaker General Manager

• Superior Sales and Selection
    November 16, 2017

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Thanks! That¿¿¿s an awesome car. Enjoy it. Thanks for the feedback. Sincerely Duke Brubaker General Manager

Champion Ford gave us an excellent experience with our new purchase. We will continue to buy our vechiles there and like the quick, honest, selection

• Service
    November 14, 2017

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Thanks for the recommendation! We appreciate your business, thanks for choosing Champion! Sincerely Duke Brubaker General Manager

I went there for an oil change and tire rotation. It was done quickly and they staff,as always provided except customer service!!!! It is also very affordable!!! I highly recommend.

• Excellent
    November 9, 2017

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Excellent deal. Friendly, professional, and trustworthy. I would definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from champion, and will recommend my friends and family. Awesome job!

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

Thanks so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to complete an online review. Sincerely Duke Brubaker General Manager

• Consumer

Scott was great to work with. I?ll be returning for all my vehicle needs.

Amanda, Thanks so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, Duke Brubaker General Manager

Scott was great to work with. I?ll be returning for all my vehicle needs.

• recall work on mustang

Recall work done. Also had oil change and tire rotation. I didn't get the estimate I needed for some cosmetic work on the interior.

Jey, Thanks for the feedback and the 5-star rating! We appreciate your service work. I'll reach out to the service dept. and have them follow up with you regarding the interior work. Thanks again, Duke Brubaker General Manager

• Exceptional Service from salesman Basil (Baz) Deveaux
    October 24, 2017

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

This young man put me in my (new to me) Ford Edge. He was so helpful and patient with me, making my purchase a pleasure and not at all stressful.. He made me feel right at home and answered all questions that I had. I feel like I walked away with a great deal. Anytime I go to get my routine maintenance done and he sees me, he always remembers me and we have a friendly chat. I will defiantly be back to buy from him in the future and recommend him 100% to all of my family and friends!

Champion Ford Lincoln Mazda

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ We love news like this! Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to write this online review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Duke Brubaker General Manager