165 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vic Koenig Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Vic Koening

Felt valued. The experience was good. I don't purchase cars often so this is a very big deal for my daughter and me. Thank you.

• Awesome Service

Brandon was awesome with the process of purchasing my new car. He was not pushy whatsoever and found the perfect vehicle that I was looking for. Much better than previous experiences at other dealers. Thanks Brandon!

• Gary Sisk

Experience was good no problem for my wife to drop her off at work and pick her up.

• Vic Koenig Chevrolet

Great customer service and I would recommend this dealer to any of my friends or family.

• Had a great experience buying my car.

I would like to thank Alex Daly and the other staff of Vic Koenig for a great experience buying my Cruze. I was very nervous buying a car on my own for the first time, but they made it an awesome time. I got everything I needed. Thank you again.

• Great service!!!!!

Excellent service and quality!!!!! They are always courteous and knowledgeable.

Excellent service and quality!!!!! They are always courteous and knowledgeable.

• Recall service
    May 8, 2017

Took care of a recall and routine service.Very nice service employees. ???? All work done very timely and efficient.Thanks to all who were involved in taking care of these issues.

• Service Recall Notice

Service was fast and pleasant. Advisor was awesome.

Service was fast and pleasant. Advisor was awesome.

• Sales experience
    April 12, 2017

We feel like we are more than customers and have gained a long term relationship with the sales staff and sales manager here! #1 place to buy a car!

• vic koenig
    March 30, 2017

Extremely pleasant experience ,,,,our salesman was awesome (Lynn Strobel) showed us all about the car and made the sale for me Will definitely buy again from this dealership ,,,, even the other sales people and staff very courteous