New 866-934-7050 Dealer Website
Used 866-951-6454 Email Dealer
Service 866-979-2485

4.4
Average based on 36 reviews.
  • Vic Koening

Felt valued. The experience was good. I don't purchase cars often so this is a very big deal for my daughter and me. Thank you.

• Richard lord

Good customer service always friendly . Worked a great deal for me

Good customer service always friendly . Worked a great deal for me

• shopping or should say looking !

I went Friday evening 09/02/2016 hoping to get good deal on car just before labor week-end ,The sale person seemed nice enough, But the guy who was adding the price for the car his name was Alex he was very rude pushy , Just walks into the room took over like the sale person wasn't even there .The sale man was very nice but this Alex was PUSHY I couldn't wait to get out there .He was trying to pressure me into buying a car .He was trying to sale a car to me cheap payment high rate On used car .I went there checking prices and I want to buy a car from there but being treated like that I wasn't about to do business there.

• Laura Fredricksen

Very professional team! They do a great job! Thank you Mike Schwarz!

Very professional team! They do a great job! Thank you Mike Schwarz!

• Service our cars

Thanks again for your hospitality kindness perfeshional business everyone makes you feel comfortable experience thanks again

• Great at getting me in!

This group was good at getting me in on a moments notice. I had no cool air coming in my car. So I just came in to see what they could do. They fixed the problem then did an oil change for me as well. Great dealing with these kind of mechanics. I would remmend them.

• service department

VERY displeased with their service department dropped car off to get alignment said would be roughly one hour, left cell number asked if they could call when done told them son needed to head up north on sunday for work said sure no problem well guess what no call, this is saturday closed on sunday called back got answering service said she would pass them a message called twice GUESS no returned call so over wiuld tate this company with a BIG FAT ZERO would not recomend to anyone thats all i have to say about that!

We're very sorry for any inconvenience you may have had. We were under the impression you understood we closed at 5 pm and the alignment would be completed before then. We left a message on the phone number we were given and tried calling 2 other times with no response. Later in the evening we called again and one of our employees met you at the dealership to get your vehicle. Jeremy Jones, Service Manager

• Equinox and Malibu happy

Very pleased with Vic kenig Chevrolet they keep updated on everything they do to our cars we love our Chevrolets Russ also is great and friendly salesman he cares about your needs we are very pleased

• Vic Koenig Chevy Dealer

Bought a new car....everything was great! Have bought our last 5 or 6 vehicles from Vic Koenig with Alex Daly being our sales rep. Just love Alex. A great person to do business with.

• New Vehicle Purchase

Great all around experience! Have purchased from this dealer in the past and will visit them when considering my next purchase.