Vogler Motor Company Inc

Average based on 101 reviews
  • 6th Vehicle from Vogler!

This is the 6th vehicle we have purchased from Bill Manis at Vogler. That in itself is a positive statement about the reliability, honesty, service and the abilitiy of Bill and other staff @ Vogler to meet the needs of their customers.

Thanks for your kind words about Bill and our dealership. Bill has 100's of customers who have bought multiple vehicles from him. We are glad he's on our team. And we're glad he's on your team as well. Thanks again. Enjoy your car!

• First time buyer, very happy.

I had Trent Senior as my salesman and I could not have asked for better service, being a first time buyer I was skeptical of being ripped off or taken advantage of. He walked me through the process and kept my spirits up, he reassured me the whole time since it was a lot to take in at once. He really helped me with what would be best for me and I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone I know.

• I can always count on the people at Vogler

I had my Escape in for a couple of minor recalls. As soon as the parts were available they made me an appointment and the Escape was fixed.

• Easy to work with

We appreciated that they came to our house to get us...to go back to Vogler to get the vehicle.

• Great Service Staff

Great service staff. They even completed two recall items that I wasn't aware of yet at the time, but received the mailer on them two weeks later.

• Enjoy working with Bill Manis

I very much enjoy working with Bill Manis. He did a great job of keeping me informed though the whole process. Thank you!

• Very pleased with my F150

I was very pleased with Vogler Ford all around including sales and service.

I was very pleased with Vogler Ford all around including sales and service.

• Recommend Vogler to Anyone looking for a vehicle

The salesman, Brent McBride was very courteous and knowledgable and friendly. He answered all questions and explained everything very well. The lady who did our paperwork, Jeanette was also very nice and took the time to explain everything as we went through all the papers. We would recommend Vogler Motor Co. to anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

• Recommend these guys

Greg Thompson was my salesman and was great to work with and a good friend.

Greg Thompson was my salesman and was great to work with and a good friend.

• Wasn't pushed to make a decision

I wasn't pushed to make a decision and was given my own time with the car to check it out without someone hanging over me. Staff were all really nice.