Mann Chevrolet Buick

2.3 out of 5 (2.3) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 20, 2014

Would deal with them again.Very helpful.Nice salesman.Thanks Mann Chevrolet.We love the car.

March 14, 2017

The sales rep was great. provided all requested information in a timely manner.

February 15, 2017

Advertising for sale with low monthly payments I told them what down payment I would make never discussed how many months they never even ask just tex...t me back said they couldn't get a bank to finance it was too old

September 19, 2016

They couldn't assist a toad with a buy. Had to wait too long

September 29, 2015

Drove down on a Saturday from Cincinnati to buy a car they had listed here on cars.com. Couldn't have been easier to deal with. Great communication th...e week leading up to the transaction. The guy from Atlanta must have accidentally visited Bizarro Mann Chevrolet instead of the real thing.

June 12, 2015

My response below to the customer service dept. of Mann Chevrolet summarizes my experience with this dealer: (The dealer received full payment from my... lender in the form of a "Cashiers Check" on the day (June 9, 2015) we traveled to Mann Chevrolet from Atlanta, GA to retrieve a Chevrolet Express passenger van and rather than deposit the funds and allow us possession of the van they intentionally FedEx-ed the check back to the lender; thereby, leaving us with no other options, but to rent a vehicle and drive back to Atlanta "empty-handed"). This has been the worst experience my company has ever had with a dealership. [I am extremely dissatisfied with your and the dealership’s performance in assisting my business in closing this transaction. It was very costly to fly my Father to Kentucky and arrange his trip back to Atlanta without the van. Additionally, this has created an extreme hardship for my company’s business of supplying rental vans to our customers and represents lost revenues and opportunities for our future. In the coming days I will be deciding what actions my business will take to rectify your employer’s failure and lack of professionalism to complete this deal. In the meantime, we are devoting all of our resources in locating another van to replace this van before this weekend.]

Mann Chevrolet Buick