McGonigal Buick, Cadillac

105 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McGonigal Buick, Cadillac from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Salesman and Honesty

Steve Davis was excellent to work with. Purchased a used Cadillac DTS and had it shipped to PA. Although I was nervous about condition of car without seeing it, Steve pointed out only issues and they in fact were the only issues upon the arrival of the car. Prompt shipping and all arranged through the dealer at fair cost. They had no reason to take extra steps for our deal as I was several states away, but they did anyway. Well done!!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It makes us very happy to know that Steve took such great care of you through this transaction! If we can be of assistance in any way, do not hesitate to contact us at any time! Wishing you safe travels.

• Great service and clean facilities

Very clean and comfortable facilities for customers to use while our GMC Terrain was serviced. Service rep was very helpful.

• Great experience!

That I told them my budget and what I was looking for. Jace Johnson and Travis Shedron made it happen!

• Best customer service in Indiana

We decided to drive to Kokomo from the Indy area because of a car they had on the lot. The car was and still is in mint condition. It has been the best use car I have purchased and the best buying experience. Grant Holcomb was a pleasure to work with as was the rest of the team.

• Had a great day getting a car

We were very satisfied with the help we were given getting a new car

We were very satisfied with the help we were given getting a new car

• Air cleaner intake after oil change

Overall it was good experience. However, a few days after I had my '06 Trailblazer in for an oil change I had an issue with my low beam headlights. This issue had nothing at all to do with my service visit at the dealership. I found both low beam lamps to be bad and proceeded to change them myself. Upon changing the right low beam lamp I noticed that the air cleaner intake tube was not reinstalled properly after the service personnel had changed the air filter during my visit. I have never had any service issues with this dealer prior to this one. This was obviously not a major mistake but had it been a different procedure, one that was more critical, it could have been catastrophic. As a GM factory employee myself, I understand the importance of attention to detail and I sincerely hope the service technicians of this dealership do as well.

• Great Dealership

Your knowledgeable and pleasant staff, especially Tim, were great to work with and fixed my problem quickly.

• Satisfied customer

I recently suffered the loss of my 2015 Verano due to the Kokomo tornado. However, the service of McGonigal's was magnificent. From Todd Copeland viewing my damaged car at the the showroom and arranging a rental for me in the first two days after the storm to salesman, Tim Aeschelman, who went out of his way more than once to get me back on the road with a new 2017 Verano. While I like to give Tim a hard time, he goes above and beyond for his customers. No one could ask for more knowledge and better service than what Tim delivers. Finally, while it may be standard procedure at McGonigal's, I found the fact that Steve Parrott acknowledged my purchase and wished me well upon my departure.

• New car purchase

Aaron Pitts was very, very helpful, has been in touch with us periodically since our purchase, and all in all everyone has been very nice, helpful, and kind.

• A pleasure to do business with.

I purchased an older truck with very low miles. My salesman was Brian W ebb I couldn't have been more satisfied with his communication and commitment to getting things done that I had requested. Brian was very busy the days I talked and text him and always made time to find out the answers to my questions. Generally I prefer to buy locally but working with Brian Webb made the driving close to two hundred miles round trip twice very enjoyable. Keep up the great work Brian, thank you.