• Brook is fantastic

As a customer of Jim Hayes service dept, I finally went in to make a purchase. All I can say is Brook Reeves is the most helpfull, honest salesperson on the planet. She has a no pressure approach and a Can Do attitude...WoW. I am so glad I met her. Go see her for your next car purchase. I so glad I did!

• Brook Reeves super sales lady

As a service customer, I went to Jim Hayes to purchase a car finally....Am I glad I did... Brook Reeves sold me on my vehicle purchase! She is the most helpful salesperson ever...Really!...No pressure sales!. Just friendly, Can do approach.Go see her for all your auto purchase needs.....Thanks Brook!

• Great Experience!

Chris Street is Amazing! Best Customer service around!

Chris Street is Amazing! Best Customer service around!

• Great experience with Chris Street

This was my family's first experience at Jim Hayes. I think Chris Street was the perfect salesman for us. He was recommended by family friends. He was very professional, polite, easy to talk to and personable. We will definitely give Chris Street a shot at our future car purchases. Thanks, Chris!!

• Chris Street

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Chris Street & it was a wonderful experience as always!! Will definitely go back to him when it's time to purchase our next vehicle!

• Great Service Department

Just wanted to say the service department did a great job on my car. They fixed the problem with the heat. It was a twisted hose. The strut was fixed as well. While my car was in the shop, they went ahead and did the recalls that needed to be done. That was great since it saved me another trip out. I greatly appreciate that and everyone did a great job. I appreciate all of you and love doing business there. I highly recommend you to my family and friends.

• Jeffrey from Harrisburg

Always an enjoyable experience working with the folks at Jim Hayes Inc. Chris Street makes the process enjoyable from the start and truly cares about his customers. Love working with them and love the Wrangler!

• Best in the Business

Thank you Zach for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We appreciate your business.

I am a first time buyer and did not know what to expect going into this process, but the people at Jim Hayes Inc. especially Chris Street, walked me through the process and made it easy. I went there looking for a used car and had given Chris some ideas of what I wanted and what my price range was and he worked tirelessly to find me exactly what I was looking for and he was able to do it with a new car instead of used. I would highly recommed that if you are in the market for a vehicle that you visit Jim Hayes Inc. they will make this a great experience with quality personal service.

• Great Dealership

Great experience. No pressure. Salesman Chris Street went out of his way and continues to do so.

Thank you Harrisburg Bulldog for your great review of Jim Hayes Inc and Chris Street. We appreciate your business.

• Cuddos to Kelye Ping-Davis

Thank you Dick and Stacy for taking the time to write this great review for Jim Hayes Inc and Kelye Davis. We appreciate your business.

Recently I purchased my second Ford truck from Jim Hayes Ford. The first time I was lucky and Kelye was my Automobile Consultant. The second time I called her. When you deal with a knowledgable professional that treats you with respect, you go back. I shopped around and did my Internet homework so I was prepared. Kelye searched for days and found the exact truck I wanted at a fair price. Kelye listens to customer concerns and actual acts on them. I felt I was buying the truck from a friend I could trust. I recommend Kelye and Jim Hayes Ford to anyone who likes no pressure sales and a total commitment to customer satisfaction.