Jim Hayes Inc.

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.9
  • Brook is fantastic

As a customer of Jim Hayes service dept, I finally went in to make a purchase. All I can say is Brook Reeves is the most helpfull, honest salesperson ...on the planet. She has a no pressure approach and a Can Do attitude...WoW. I am so glad I met her. Go see her for your next car purchase. I so glad I did!

• Dont trust listings on their website!

Not happy with this dealership. I found a car listed that was supposedly on their lot, when i checked through their own website, that was apparently r...emoved from the lot months ago. Which should have alerted them to the fact that they shoild probanly remove the listing from their own website. Well, the car is still listed as being on their lot, and that was at least a month ago. I mentioned it to them then. So if you see a car listed that is supposedly on their lot you better call them up, and talk directly to a salesperson thaf can be absolutely sure that the car is there.

• Awesome dealership! Highly recommend Jim Hayes Inc

This is the best dealership in the tri state! If your looking to buy start here and save yourself the hassle!

• Poor customer service

Took a week to call me back on a price and once they did I find out the Edge has double the miles that was listed. 5k over NADA and no room to budge. ...How are they in business?

• Brook Reeves super sales lady

As a service customer, I went to Jim Hayes to purchase a car finally....Am I glad I did... Brook Reeves sold me on my vehicle purchase! She is the mos...t helpful salesperson ever...Really!...No pressure sales!. Just friendly, Can do approach.Go see her for all your auto purchase needs.....Thanks Brook!

• Great Experience!

Chris Street is Amazing! Best Customer service around!

• Great experience with Chris Street

This was my family's first experience at Jim Hayes. I think Chris Street was the perfect salesman for us. He was recommended by family friends. He was... very professional, polite, easy to talk to and personable. We will definitely give Chris Street a shot at our future car purchases. Thanks, Chris!!

• Chris Street

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Chris Street & it was a wonderful experience as always!! Will definitely go back to him when it's time t...o purchase our next vehicle!

• Great Service Department

Just wanted to say the service department did a great job on my car. They fixed the problem with the heat. It was a twisted hose. The strut was fixed ...as well. While my car was in the shop, they went ahead and did the recalls that needed to be done. That was great since it saved me another trip out. I greatly appreciate that and everyone did a great job. I appreciate all of you and love doing business there. I highly recommend you to my family and friends.

• Jeffrey from Harrisburg

Always an enjoyable experience working with the folks at Jim Hayes Inc. Chris Street makes the process enjoyable from the start and truly cares about ...his customers. Love working with them and love the Wrangler!

Jim Hayes Inc.