Jim Hayes Inc.

96 reviews

March 6, 2013

as a woman they understood my wants in a truck .They didnt try to sell me something i didnt want .they were a great sales team.

Wow, I am so glad to hear that. Thank you so much for the great review and thank you for your business. We appreciate you.

March 6, 2013

have bought many cars and trucks there and has always had great service there .Don and jamie has always meet all my needs in sales they have been great... to me and my family.the service department and parts has always meet my needs. i dont know why anyone wouldnt buy there

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

March 5, 2013

I shopped all over calling deferent dealers looking for a specific truck. No one had one in stock! I called Jim hayes and talked to Don Bethune and he... told me they didn't have one but offered to search for one. I made an appointment and went in and we finally found one in Florida! Despite the distance they seemed happy to go get it for me. I know I was being picky but it was alot of money! I really felt like it wasn't being pushed into buy something I didn't want. If you never go there I feel like its a mistake. They are truely a small town dealer that put me first. Thanks to all Jim Hayes Inc crew!!!

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that we were able to get the truck that you wanted. Vehicles are alot of money these days so you ...should be picky about you want. Enjoy your truck! We appreciate your business.

March 4, 2013

Jim Hayes, Inc. is a overall great dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. My salesman was Jesse Williams.... He was a great salesman as well. Very professional, and made my buying experience easy, and pain free.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

February 28, 2013

i shopped several places on the internet and found this certified preowned vehicle....i called up and they were very professional on the phone....i drove... 2 hours to find the exact vehicle on the lot and it was better than i imagined....they worked very hard to get me the vehicle at the numbert that fit my budget...I recommend jim hayes inc. to anyone who wants to be treated with respect and honesty.

Thank you Renae, we really appreciate your kind words!

December 5, 2011

Had shopped elsewhere and they didn't even come close to the deal we got a Jim Hayes in Harrisburg, IL. They didn't have the truck we wanted but they found... one several miles from their dealership and they went and got it. We went and did the paperwork and it was a done deal. Beat vehicle buying experience I have ever had.

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate your business.