Jim Hayes Inc.

96 reviews

July 30, 2014

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Chris Street & it was a wonderful experience as always!! Will definitely go back to him when it's time to... purchase our next vehicle!

July 23, 2014

Just wanted to say the service department did a great job on my car. They fixed the problem with the heat. It was a twisted hose. The strut was fixed as... well. While my car was in the shop, they went ahead and did the recalls that needed to be done. That was great since it saved me another trip out. I greatly appreciate that and everyone did a great job. I appreciate all of you and love doing business there. I highly recommend you to my family and friends.

May 24, 2014

Always an enjoyable experience working with the folks at Jim Hayes Inc. Chris Street makes the process enjoyable from the start and truly cares about his... customers. Love working with them and love the Wrangler!

May 2, 2013

I am a first time buyer and did not know what to expect going into this process, but the people at Jim Hayes Inc. especially Chris Street, walked me through... the process and made it easy. I went there looking for a used car and had given Chris some ideas of what I wanted and what my price range was and he worked tirelessly to find me exactly what I was looking for and he was able to do it with a new car instead of used. I would highly recommed that if you are in the market for a vehicle that you visit Jim Hayes Inc. they will make this a great experience with quality personal service.

Thank you Zach for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We appreciate your business.

March 26, 2013

Great experience. No pressure. Salesman Chris Street went out of his way and continues to do so.

Thank you Harrisburg Bulldog for your great review of Jim Hayes Inc and Chris Street. We appreciate your business.

March 25, 2013

Recently I purchased my second Ford truck from Jim Hayes Ford. The first time I was lucky and Kelye was my Automobile Consultant. The second time I called... her. When you deal with a knowledgable professional that treats you with respect, you go back. I shopped around and did my Internet homework so I was prepared. Kelye searched for days and found the exact truck I wanted at a fair price. Kelye listens to customer concerns and actual acts on them. I felt I was buying the truck from a friend I could trust. I recommend Kelye and Jim Hayes Ford to anyone who likes no pressure sales and a total commitment to customer satisfaction.

Thank you Dick and Stacy for taking the time to write this great review for Jim Hayes Inc and Kelye Davis. We appreciate your business.

March 24, 2013

I recently was in search of a new car. I found the type of car that I wanted and knew that I wanted to buy local. My local dealership was Jim Hayes Ford... in Harrisburg/Muddy, IL. I went to the lot on a friday and had a fantastic experience just looking for the car model and salesman Jesse was fantastic at explaining some of the features. I returned on that saturday to look again and narrow my choice. Salesman Chris Street met me on the lot and did an amazing job once again going through the features and advantages of one car to another. I decided to purchase a new car that day. Chris was an amazing asset to work with as he helped me through the financing options and gave me a great deal on the car itself. He helped me work the numbers to get the perfect car that I wanted and in my budget. I cant say enough great things about Chris and the rest of the sales staff and employees at Jim Hayes. They made the entire experience very easy, and comfortable. I definitely plan on purchasing another car from Jim Hayes in the future. Great experience overall!

Thank you Mitchell for your awesome review of Jim Hayes Inc and Chris and Jesse. We appreciate your business.

March 23, 2013

I have bought four trucks from Chris Street and he always goes out of his way to make sure we're happy! I will always do business at Jim Hayes Inc. and... with Chris Street. Thanks for always making it easy

Thank you Bob for your great review. We appreciate your business.

March 21, 2013

Mr Warren has always went above and beyond in everything he does. Have known him for five years and have bought Five vehicles. He does great, the service... dept. always comes thru, what can I say. I look forward to the next buying experience, he always makes it fun and interesting. If you ever want to have a great time buying a car, go see Mike Warren he is the best..

Thank you Trina for this great review. We also appreciate you mentioning our service department. We appreciate your business.

March 21, 2013

I have bought several vehicles from Mike Warren, have followed him everywhere, he has been at Jim Hayes seven years now, and I have bought 6 vehicles since... he has been there. I like exotic cars and he always finds them for me, BMWs, Jags, Corvettes. He is top notch in everything he does, even comes to my house and picks them up for service. Would not buy from anyone else. Mike M.

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write this great review for Jim Hayes Inc and Mike Warren. We appreciate your business.