Jim Hayes Inc.

96 reviews

March 20, 2013

I have bought my last two cars from Jim Hayes, and both times have dealt with Chris Street. Very quick process and the guy doesn't fool around. If selling... cars was an Olympic Sport, Chris Street would bring home the gold. He is very knowledgeable about each vehicle, and knows the perks and disadvantages. Couldn't have been happier with the buying experience.

Thank you Garrett for taking the time to write this review for Chris Street and Jim Hayes Inc. We appreciate your business.

March 19, 2013

Chris is excellent to work with can get you anything you need. Very professional and a great friend of mine , thanks Chris for all your help.

Thank you Jeff for your great review. We appreciate your business.

March 18, 2013

I've dealt with Chris each time I've purchased a vehicle here. He goes above and beyond making sure the customer is more than satisfied. I'll always be... a customer of his.

Thank you Josh for taking the time to write a great review for Chris and Jim Hayes Inc. We appreciate your business.

March 17, 2013

Chris Street was a pleasure to work with. He took into consideration my attention to detail and found me exactly what I was looking for rather than than... trying to sell me something already on the lot for convenience sake. He knew the vehicle I wanted and my price point and found the exact model with more options than I could have imagined for less.

Thanks Brad for taking the time to write this review for Chris Street and Jim Hayes Inc. We appreciate your business.

March 17, 2013

I bought a work car last year from this dealer with the help of Chris Street. I got a great deal and a great car! Me and my wife are also currently in... the process of working on our next purchase from this dealer(2013 Dodge Charger) and we couldn't be happier with the experience. Chris hasn't pressured us into anything and has been very knowledgable about the various makes and models we've looked at. We look forward to buying from Jim Hayes with the help of Chris for years to come!

Thank you for the great review Ryan and April. We appreciate your business!

March 17, 2013

I recentley purchased two vehicles, and both experiences have been easy and carefree. I would recommend Jim Hayes dealership to everyone I know. They listen... to your wants and needs, and to me that is very important when purchasing a vehicle. The staff at Jim Hayes are very friendly, you don't feel pressure to purchase a vehicle, they don't want you to purchase a vehicle you don't want. Thank you, I will definately come back when I'm ready to purchase another vehicle.

Thank you Roxann for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

March 16, 2013

A couple of years ago I bought a Ford Focus. I was hoping to make a trade for a larger car, but didn't know if it would be possible. I had mentioned my... desire to trade and expressed my concern to Chris Street,!$ that I didn't it would be possible. Chris took the initiative and started looking for me! One day I got a call. Chris told me he thought he found a car for me. I went to Jim Hayes and to my surprise, he had found me a deal and a car I feel more comfortable in! We all love it! Chris went above and beyond! He actually made the experience a good one! Thanks so much! If you're looking for a family oriented dealership and a salesman who looks out for you, go see Chris Street at Jim Hayes!

Thank you so much Linda for your awesome review. We appreciate your business so much.

March 16, 2013

Chris Street at Jim Hayes Inc, goes above and beyond everytime my family or I need assistance with purchasing a vehicle. I bought a jeep from Jim Hayes... almost two years ago, to this day Chris continues to call and make sure I am completely satisfied. If any problems ever arise a phone call to Chris and it is taken care of. Working odd hours of the day, Chris will come and get your vehicle and allow the maintenance that needs to be done get done and bring vehicle back to your location. Chris always keeps customer satisfaction his #1 priority. He spends all the time an undecided customer may need, making sure their purchase is perfect for them. Chris has even came in on his days off, when he knows one of his customers may need any assistance. Chris will go above and beyond to keep every customer satisfied. If you need, want, or even thinking of purchasing a new vehicle, I would definately recommend Chris Street @ Jim Hayes Inc. With Chris' knowledge and professionalism you won't leave dissatisfied!

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

March 16, 2013

Chris Street at Jim Hayes, Inc. has gone above and beyond to assist me. I moved to Kentucky, and my car broke down and was totaled. I was able to get back... to Harrisburg (where I'm from), and Chris stayed way past closing time to help me find and buy a new car in the two days before I had to return to work. I spoke with him on the phone and he already had two great cars ready for me to test drive when I got into town Friday night, and I walked away my new Ford Fusion by noon on Saturday. I will continue going to Chris for his astounding commitment to customer service!

Thank you Laura for your great review. It sure does make my heart smile to hear just great things about our salespeople.

March 16, 2013

My experience with Jim Hayes has been a surprisingly excellent one. You always expect to go to a larger city and you never expect to be able to stay close... to home. Well at Jim Hayes you get the big city business with the small town availability. I have bought 3 cars in the last year and a half from Jim Hayes and Chris Street. I have 4 children and 2 of them became drivers within in the last year and a half!! Chris listened to what I wanted for my children but also listened to what the hopes of my children were on their first cars. Things went smoothly and Chris was able to find cars/trucks that not only made me and my budget happy but also pleased 2 teenagers (not an easy task)! We will deal only with Chris Street and Jim Hayes when the next 2 children become driving age.

Thanks Jacquie! We appreciate your business.