Jim Hayes Inc.

96 reviews

March 16, 2013

I have purchased two vehicles from Chris Street. Chris has gone above and beyond to help me find vehicles that meet the needs of me and my family. I would... not hesitate to recommend Chris to anyone needing to purchase a new vehicle. He has always went the extra mile to ensure my complete satisfaction even after the sale was made!

Thanks Mandy for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

March 16, 2013

My salesman, Chris Street, went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car for my wife. They did not have the car we wanted at their dealership so... he found the car we were wanting and got it brought in to us. He spent many hours trying to find the perfect vehicle at a great price. He had many other customers during the time he was working with me to find a car, but I felt as if I was his only customer receiving constant updates and calls throughout the process to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. This dealership is dedicated to taking care their customers and treating them like family. I recommend Chris Street at Jim Hayes Ford in Harrisburg, IL. He is an honest, hard working, tell you as it is, salesman and I will continue to work with him in the future for any of my car needs.

Thanks for the great review. Looking forward to helping you in the future! We appreciate your business.

March 16, 2013

My husband and I were just out looking at vehicles not knowing exactly what we were interested in. We stopped by Jim Hayes and a sales named CHRIS STREET... came to check on us. Told him we were just looking. He preceeded to not push us, which most salesman do not do. He let us continue to look at our own pace and always checked on. We told him the price range and what we had in mind for our needs. He was very helpful, knowledgable and caring to our needs and our budget. Needless to say he done his job GREAT! He got us into a new Chrysler Town & Country Van. He continues to check us and make sure we do enjoy our vehicle. When it comes time for another new vehicle I will definetly go back to Jim Hayes and Chris Street. Hats Off To A Great Dealer and A Great Salesman!!

Thanks Michelle for your awesome review. I'm sure you are loving your Town and Country van. They are a great vehicle. We appreciate you and your famil...y!

March 15, 2013

Had a great buying experience with Jim Hayes overall, and I highly recommend buying from Chris Street. He is very polite and worked well with us through... each step of buying our vehicle. We have had no disappointments with our vehicle or any follow up care we have needed.

Thanks Neil! We sure do appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

Thanks to Chris Street for the vehicles he has helped my husband and I purchase the vehicles we have over the last few years. We are thankful to have a... salesperson we can rely on and trust. Chris will help you when you are looking to purchase, but even better will follow you and help you for the years to follow

Thank you Ashely for the great review. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

I have purchased two cars in the last three years and Chris Street made the process easy and painless. I know the next time I purchase a vehicle I do not... even think where to go. I will be calling Chris Street at Jim Hayes. Thank you Chris for all of your help.

Thank you Charles for your great review. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

Great experience! Chris Street is a great salesman and got me my dream vehicle even when it was not a make or model they carried on their lot. Very happy... and satisfied with my buying experience. The service department is also great with minimal wait time for appointment and service:)

Thanks so much for your kind words and also metioning our service department. Sometimes they don't get enough credit for all that they do! We certainl...y appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

Second time buying from Chris. Called and told him what I wanted. He upgraded my 2013 Ford F150 with out much hassle. Chris had everything ready for me... to sign and pick up. He even took the time to help me move a few items from my old truck to my new truck. He has called several times to check on me to see if everything is ok. Thanks Chris for a great experience.

Thank you Brad for the great review. We appreaciate your business.

March 15, 2013

I have purchased several vehicles at Jim Hayes. Chris Street is awesome salesman. He takes care of you and goes the extra mile for you. He will pick up... your vehicle for service and bring it back to you. Also, he will keep you up to date on new vehicles and promotions. He is always calling and asking how the vehicle and family is doing. I will continue to but autos from Chris Street.

Thank you Joe for taking the time to write this great review for Chris Street and Jim Hayes Inc. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

If you are looking to buy a vehicle anytime soon, see Jim Hayes Inc. My husband and I have recently bought two vehicles from them. We've have back to back... great experiences with the wonderful staff. Our salesman, Chris Street, was great and made sure we went home with the vehicles we were looking for. He worked hard to make our buying fast and easy. My husband needed a new vehicle and I was looking for a used SUV. He deliver on both! Very knowledgeable about the car industry and so are the rest of the staff at Jim Hayes! I highly recommend you head to Jim Hayes for your next buying experience and ask for Chris Street!

Thank you Hil V for taking the time to write this awesome review for Jim Hayes Inc and Chris Street. We appreciate your business.