Jim Hayes Inc.

96 reviews

March 15, 2013

Great experience, friendly sales staff, good inventory. Salesman, Chris Street went above and beyond which is why we drove away in a car from Jim Hayes.

Thanks Bradley for your awesome review. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

Jim Hayes Inc. is a wonderful place to buy a car. My wife and I have bought two cars from them in the last 18 months. The service was great! Our salesman,... Chris Street, treated us like we were family! He took the time to make sure and listen to our car needs. He found just what we wanted and we couldn't be happier. Super nice guy and very knowledgeable! The facilities at Jim Hayes are great. It's a wonderful clean place that I would continue to go and buy automobiles from. We've dealt with the service people as well. Getting an oil change is fast and they do it right the first time. Thank you for the service and the overall buying experience!

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you mentioning our service department as well. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

Great experience with two vehicle purchases at Jim Hayes Ford with salesman Chris Street. Very attentive to all of our needs and easy to work with.

Thanks Matt for taking the time to write this great review for Chris Street and Jim Hayes Inc. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

ive bought alot a vehicles and been to alot of different places...but after going to jim hayes, im convinced they are the nicest people around.....we were... greeted at the door, and everyone we saw gave us a "hello".... its crazy, but not alot of places do that anymore....anyway....i recommend them to anyone who is looking for a vehicle, new or used...

Thank you S Johnson for your awesome review. It makes my heart smile to see such kind words about us. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

this place has always treated there customers like real people, not like a number....whether is is before, during , or after the sale.....they always treat... you with respect...i recommend them to anyone interested in a new or preowned vehicle give them a shot!!! jamie and the crew will do what it takes to make you Happy!!!!

Barry, thank you for your kind words and great review. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

We have done business with jim hayes inc and jamie for years....we have always had great experiences with them.

We appreciate your business M Bittle. Thanks for your kind words.

March 15, 2013

i always have and always will buy my cars from matt molinarolo at jim hayes inc......he is one of the nicest , most knowledgable salesperson i have ever... dealt with.....i recommend them highly!!!

Thank you Lizz C for writing this great review for Matt Molinarolo and Jim Hayes Inc. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

My family has bought around 10 cars from Jim Hays Ford over the years. We had a certain salesman that we always went to because he gave us an agreeable... price and made sure that we received quick service when we needed it. He left the company, so we were introduced to a new salesman, Chris Street. He gave us the quality service that we were used to from the other salesman. I told him I was in the market for a newer used pickup. He only called when he had a quality truck that he thought I may be interested in. Even then, he didn't try to force the truck on me, but just said to come by and look at it. If I wanted to drive it, just ask. There was no pressure to buy, nor any repeated phone calls on trucks that he knew I won't want. My wife and son both bought new vehicles from him. He threw in a few oil changes and even comes by to pick the cars up for service and brings them back when they are done. We can't ask for anything more from a car dealership and salesman. I guess that's why we've bought 10 cars there and will probably buy #11 when we're ready. Of course we'll look for Chris Street when we are in the market.

Thanks Bulldog Dan for the great review. We appreciate your business.

March 15, 2013

IVE BEEN AROUND THEM AND I SEE WHAT THEY DO FOR THERE CUSTOMERS AND THE COMMUNITY....I RECOMMEND ANYONE NEEDING ANYTHING TO GIVE THEM AN OPPORTUNITY

Thank you for your review.

March 15, 2013

It never matters what the situation is pertaining to my vehicle....jim hayes inc always helps me out......i wrecked my car and no other place had a van...jim... hayes put a van into there rental fleet so i could use it....not many places bend over backwards for you anymore.....i recommend everyone to go see jamie and the gang.

Thank you L Cooley for your great review. So glad we were able to help you out with the van. We appreciate your business.