Hometown Subaru Kia Hyundai

Used 877-625-1419 Email Dealer
Service 877-245-0910

3.3
Average based on 3 reviews
  • Great people and good service

I have bought three vehicles from there they do there best at getting you in the vehicle you want I give them 110% love this place they have good people working there.

• OUT TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOU OWN

Ernie Davis enough said. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Place is a joke. Same for the Hyundai dealership

So sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. My name is Shawn Pino, I am the Internet Manager for Hometown Automotive Group. I would be happy to speak to you regarding a resolution to your issues. Feel free to call me at (304)890-1073. I will be happy to help any way I can! :)

• HAPPY BUT HAD TO HAVE PATIENCE

BOUGHT A NEW KIA SORENTO AND I GOT THE ONE I ACTUALLY WANTED BUT IT TOOK FOREVER! IT DIDNT TAKE US LONG TO FIGURE OUT WHICH CAR WE WANTED BUT IT SEEMED IT TOOK THE FINANCE MANAGER FOREVER TO GET EVERYTHING READY. WE WERE THERE ALMOST 6 HOURS! BLAH. BUT WE ENDED UP WITH A VEHICLE WE ARE VERY SATIFIED WITH SO IT IS WORTH IT NOW.

Thank you so much for your business! We really appreciate your patience. There are many factors that effect the Finance step of a purchase. However, we do offer an Online Credit Application , and Test Drive Request Form on our website to help speed up the process. :)