Conway-Heaton Inc

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Exceptional Car Buying Experience
    April 9, 2018

Best car purchasing experience my family and I have ever had. Adam and Greg were absolute professionals. It was a pleasure doing business with them ...and I'd recommend you stop by the Conway Heaton dealership in Bardstown if you're in the market for a vehicle.

Jason, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop b...y. Have an wonderful day!

Geat services
    April 9, 2018

I was very pleased with my service. .. The mechanic did a very top notch job and would recommend anyone to have him work on there truck or car...

Excellent
    April 6, 2018

Everything went great. I love that I can make an appointment and they stick to there time. Fast and everything is done professionally! Will most defin...itely continue to get my vehicle serviced there. Each staff member that I have came in contact with is extremely nice and helpful.

Ashley, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We try to provide all of our guests with a great... atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

Fixed on time
    April 2, 2018

Repairs preformed in the time period quoted even with me adding in extra work right at drop off. Courteous and professional service.

Great serivice and staff
    April 2, 2018

Excellent service Will recommend to friends and family

Mary, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Tak...e care!

Excellent & courteous sales staff
    March 26, 2018

Inquired about a 2015 Ford Taurus that I saw on cars.Com. Was contacted by Tanner & made an appt. To view & test the car on Sat. The was very clean an...d the ride was excellent. Was helping my son purchase the car & Tanner made the process very easy along with the rest of the staff. Totally professional from the on-set. Process only took a couple of hours and my son was driving his new car home. Thank you Tanner & Conway-Heaton for all your help.

Repair, Ford F-150, thermostat replacement.
    March 5, 2018

So far, so good. Will return as needed. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable.

Custom F150
    March 4, 2018

My service advisor was Carl, very nice and took care of my concerns that I had on my truck along with the normal service I needed. The tech explained ...what the problem seemed to be and the correction to try along with a test drive for verification. Tanner and George along with the rest of the staff was very friendly and engaging, while I was waiting for my service to be carried out. Small town but big on service.

Stella, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We are glad to hear Carl and the team took such great care... of you. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Lois Hardeman
    February 28, 2018

I called and they made me an appointment right then . It was done when they said it would be. Everyone was friendly

Great
    February 28, 2018

Unfortunately my 2010 Ford Taurus was totaled in accident. I shopped around, drove other body styles and visited other dealers in my area. But went ...back to the Ford dealer, because of my past experience with them. Sales, finance and service was the best, I am very satisfied with my new 2018 Taurus!

Joan, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy... to assist you! Safe travels!

Conway-Heaton Inc