• Jeep Recall work

Cashier wasn't very pleasant when I picked up my vehicle. No one called to tell me my Jeep was ready even though I was told they would. I had to call 3 times before someone in the service department would answer the phone to find out if it was ready. Made it hard to plan due to the fact that I needed to leave work early if it was ready. My invoice was in the previous owners name even though I filled out the envelope with all my info when I left my keys. Service department had trouble finding the invoice due to this fact. Otherwise I had no trouble and the service went smooth.

• New Saturday Service hours are great!

Routine service for my 2002 F-350 diesel. Service manager Steve Greenwell informed me of new Saturday service hours. Worked great for me. Mr. Greenwell is always great to work with.

• Car buying Experience

Sales staff was prompt and worked quickly to get me approved and out the door. Finance department was great! explained in detail everything I needed to know and got me on the road..

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Conway Heaton Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Take care!

• Conway Heaton Ford Escape

Enjoyed buying a car from this dealer. They were every professional, not pushy at all.

Lisa, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! At Conway Heaton Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great Experience

My husband and I purchased a preowned vehicle last weekend. Our sales rep Chris was great!

• Recall

Easy drop off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Great experience

Experience was great. Very professional. Went beyond my expectations! Job well done. Thanks so much.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. At Conway Heaton Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• JeepCherokee

We hope you continue to choose Conway Heaton for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

I came in to get my Jeep Cherokee it's 6 month checkup. I was greeted kindly by the lady at the front desk and directed to the service department. They took my vehicle and changed oil, etc. They brought it out, told me what they had done and what they had checked on it. I was good to go. Thanks!

• Conway Heaton does a great job in all departments.

Karen, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The staff at Conway Heaton has always went out of their way to keep this customer satisfied. I have dealt with Conway Heaton for over 20 years, and they have went above and beyond on several occasions with the last being this past week.

• Dealer review.

Great experience. No pressure from sales or finance people. Worth the drive.

Great experience. No pressure from sales or finance people. Worth the drive.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Kim! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!