Conway-Heaton Inc

183 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 3, 2018

every thing on time app always good service have bought several vech over years

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Conway Heaton Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesita...te to call if you'd like further assistance. Safe travels!

October 3, 2018

The car was bought new from this facility. The car started having some issues due to age and high mileage so it was taken back for analysis. They charged... me and that was the first area of concern and gave me wrong diagnosis. When called back they defended themselves and followed it up with “ if we missed that, we apologize but it will be an extra 2-3000 on top of original diagnosis. Needless to say, I wasn’t going back and don’t plan on in the future!

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way. We would like the ch...ance to talk to you further so please reach out to Nicholas Heaton at (502) 348-3929 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

September 28, 2018

I had a recall on my Ford Fusion and unfortunately the recall effected my vehicle and I was stranded at work. I called Conway-Heaton right away and Carl... told me to try to get the vehicle to him as soon as I could. I was able to get my car there and in no time Carl called and told me they had my vehicle and would check it out to make sure the recall didn’t damage anything else. Carl called me back and told me that the only issue with my car was the recall. He told me they had ordered the parts and as soon as they were in they would put them on. I was told it was going to take a week to get the parts and my car. Carl made sure to set up a rental for me and made sure the rental company contacted me. Luckily my car was back to me in three Days. The parts came in and were put on quickly. My car is running much better and I’m very happy. I’ve decided thanks to the great customer service I received I will purchase my next car at Conway- Heaton. Everyone was very kind and treated me as if they have known me for years. And as usual Carl made sure everything was prefect the entire time and didn’t mind endless questions. He’s a great guy.

September 19, 2018

Once again, superb service from Steve and his staff. It's hard for me to trust others but as an automotive sales and service organization, I trust... these people without reservation; serviced all my vehicles (including body work) several times through the years -- you will not be disappointed. You will get a fair price for services that are provided that can be relied upon without worry. It's no wonder people come from all over the Midwest to buy a vehicle from Conway-Heaton. The owners and management have been proven to be fair and honest with a character that is clearly above reproach. This from a guy who trusts VERY few people. Thanks, gentlemen, John G

John, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do ...for you! Safe travels!

September 6, 2018

My buying experience was totally pleasant and all the staff were very professional.

Brenda, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than hap...py to assist you! Safe travels!

August 10, 2018

Service is excellent. Quickly in and out. Have purchased a used car here had a very good experience

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you...! Safe travels!

July 13, 2018

Fixed windshield wipers in 1 day!! Great job!!!!!!

Michael, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

July 4, 2018

I always feel appreciated when I come in for service.

June 30, 2018

Very easy to work with, had a great experience with all phases of the process!

June 29, 2018

Fast service,good prices,friendly staff,good location

Gene, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we ...will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!