• 04 Chevy Silverado

I worked with Tim and Chris both went the extra extra mile to help me buy this truck. When it came to the financing they helped with getting a lower interest rate saving me approximately $7000.00 in the end. These two guys could not have done a better job. I will go back when it comes time to buy the next one!!!

• Don Franklin: Great Service and Facilities

Although I have been happy with my experiences with Don Franklin Chevrolet, I am very disappointed in the quality of Chevrolet vehicles. They definitely don't make them like they used to.

• Good service

How quickly they let me know they couldn't fix the problem. Technicians very friendly. Wait time was sufficient considering I didn't have an appointment.

• Simple and easy.

Simple and easy. Great place to buy and have service work done. Big John at Franklin Family is great to work with he is the Dream Maker in Bardstown hands down.

• Great service

There service department is stop of the line always had a great experience with them they are very helpful with service and telling u what's needs to be done that's really helpful for a customer

• Great people

Everyone at the dealership was great. I got more truck than I thought I could afford. Josh Barrett could'nt have been better about helping me.

• Guest WiFi in Waiting Area

Guest WiFi and workstation allowed me to connect and get some work done on my laptop while I waited was an unexpected surprise! Thanks GM!

• 2017 Cruze

It was a great experience. They worked with the bank to get me into the new car I wanted. They made the process of buying a car for the first time on my own easy. I did not like how the original car I wanted had a different price listed online with an 'accidental' second discount advertised that was not honored. Any other place of business would have had to honor that price regardless of any mistake made in labeling. Other than that, it was a great experience. I love the car I came home in.

• Chevy Trax

These folks were the friendliest and most helpful I could ever ask for. Tanya and Dave were great!!!! They were so kind to show me any and everything they could to make sure I got the best vehicle for my money. I will be back the next time and have family and friends go too. "|"

• Owner

They were very helpful and friendly. They were not pushie loke at other dealerships.