Hutch Chevrolet Buick Gmc

4.4
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • service

this is the only place i have ever taken my trail blazer for service and i bought it at hutch also they have always treated me good and taken care of any problem i have had

• Harriet H Johnson

Hutch is a super dealership in every level from buying to repair to service!!! They have smart, kind and helpful employees!!

• Retired

Made an appointment for the vehicle to be serviced took a little longer than I expected but it was still good .

• service dept.

Service department completed my necessary repairs in a timely manner and done the job right the first time. Definitely would recommend them to friends and family.

• Timely friendly service

Oil change and tire rotation all completed very timely.

Oil change and tire rotation all completed very timely.

• Great buying experience

Ronald Patrick really made buying a car very comfortable and easy. Would refer my friends again and again.

• Won't be back

Did not like the salesperson he was not very helpful

Did not like the salesperson he was not very helpful

I clearly remember your visit Mr. Hamilton and am very sorry you were not satisfied with your experience at Hutch Chevrolet Buick GMC. As I recall we did not have the vehicle you were looking for in stock but we did offer to get the vehicle for you at GM employee cost although you would not qualify for the GM discount to make up for our lack of in stock inventory. While you were here I also entered your name into our drawing for $10,000.00 for later that day even though you did not purchase a vehicle. We also offered to discount our in-stock models to satisfy your budget. Once again I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience but I feel that your review was more in response to lack of inventory and unrealistic trade expectations rather than the dealerships overall performance.