Sales hours: 9:00am to 7:00pm
New (510) 984-3729 (510) 984-3729
Used (510) 984-3354 (510) 984-3354
Service (510) 295-4248 (510) 295-4248

Albany Subaru

For the past two years we have had our Subaru Forester serviced at Albany Subaru. The service is excellent. .. the best . The staff are caring and competent. I could not ask for more.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Albany Subaru team for all of your service needs, Mildred!

Albany Subaru

At Albany Subaru I'm treated like a valued customer. They remember my name when I come in and are extremely helpful. Tracy and Roman have taken care of my service needs.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Albany Subaru, CJ! We're so happy to hear that Tracy and Roman took such great care of you during your appointment! See you next time!

Quality customer interactions

Easy peasy. Courteous, communicative and safe! Every person was using social distancing plus appropriate PPE.

Dealer response

Wanbon, thanks for the awesome review of Albany Subaru!

Dealership worth the traffic...

Staff are always friendly and work product is efficient.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Albany Subaru, we appreciate your positive feedback, Scott!

Albany Subaru review

Excellent experience. Sales and Finance were knowledgeable and honest. No pressure, patient, and answered all our questions. Love the car!

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave Albany Subaru this awesome review, thank you!

4.3

Shopping review

I appreciated the time they took. I didn't have to sit around for hours while they ran my credit application. I received fast responses. The staff was friendly and courteous.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Juana! We hope to assist you again! - Albany Subaru team

Albany Subaru Service

Purchased a new Plug-in Hybrid Crosstrek. I had problems from the first 12 hours of ownership. I was unhappy with the service at the dealership where I purchased the car so by the end of April with 330 miles on the car I reached out to other Subaru owners. They told me hands down Albany was great. I called Albany about the battery and other issues. Arron Pearson listened to my complaints and fixed it. Now I often get 99 miles to the gallon. I brought it in for the 6 month check up. Before Albany I had called corporate and asked for help and Andrew Wasserman helped me. It's worth the inconvenience of going to Albany instead of the dealership down the street.

Dealer response

Hi Eleanor, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Albany Subaru. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

Albany Subaru--routine service visit

Routine service visit. This was the first one after purchase of the car including a prepaid maintenance plan, and I appreciated the representative's reviewing the features of the plan with me.

Dealer response

We are so happy our Albany Subaru team earned your five stars. Thanks Joseph!

ALWAYS great service at Albany Subaru

Albany Subaru service has the most efficient process, great communication and friendly staff. I totally trust them. I also recommended Albany Subaru and my friend bought a new Crosstrek there.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Albany Subaru with all of your automotive needs, Laine. We look forward to your next visit!

Legacy service

Excellent service good appointment system. Safe health practices friendly staff

Dealer response

Hi Robert, thank you so much for your positive comments about Albany Subaru! Our team is available should you require any extra help.